Chuck Palahniuk

We've read at least one, and we'll prove it!
Post Reply
User avatar
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains
Posts: 9601
Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 11:42 am
Location: Right here. Right now.

Re: Chuck Palahniuk

Post by mountainmage »

Rainbow wrote:
mountainmage wrote:
Rainbow wrote:I haven't thrown up in five years. I've even tried to throw up, but I seem to have developed some kind of superhuman gag reflex.
Men love women with no gag reflex.
I know, but why would I ever want to suck on a penis?
I don't know, but when did I say you should?
Edminster wrote:Man, I can just imagine how all fights ended with you.

Bully: I'm gonna beat your head in!
Mage: *HWOOORF*
Bully: Aw, sick, dude! *runs home to change out of vomit-encrusted clothing*
I already told you, I've never gotten into a fight. The closest thing was my friend and I had an argument and we pushed each other a couple of times. Then I said, "I'm going home." and that was it.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

User avatar
AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop
Posts: 5515
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:54 am
Location: Box of Cereal.
Contact:

Re: Chuck Palahniuk

Post by AHMETxRock »

As a favor?
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

User avatar
Rainbow
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*
Posts: 1622
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:41 pm
Location: Transexual, Transylvania
Contact:

Re: Chuck Palahniuk

Post by Rainbow »

mountainmage wrote:
Rainbow wrote: I know, but why would I ever want to suck on a penis?
I don't know, but when did I say you should?
Oh, you totally implied it. It's because you are a pedophile. But you can't have my awesome gag reflex unless you are a female that wishes to stick some kind of appendage in my mouth. So, nyeh.
AHMETxROCK wrote:This is not quoteworthy.

User avatar
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains
Posts: 9601
Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 11:42 am
Location: Right here. Right now.

Re: Chuck Palahniuk

Post by mountainmage »

I didn't imply anything, you read too far into it! Also, I'm totally not a pedophile. We already have a resident pedophile, and it ain't me.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

User avatar
FengharTheNord
Avord the Nord
Posts: 2365
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:48 pm
Location: location location
Contact:

Re: Chuck Palahniuk

Post by FengharTheNord »

Rainbow wrote:
mountainmage wrote:
Rainbow wrote: I know, but why would I ever want to suck on a penis?
I don't know, but when did I say you should?
Oh, you totally implied it. It's because you are a pedophile. But you can't have my awesome gag reflex unless you are a female that wishes to stick some kind of appendage in my mouth. So, nyeh.
Why would you ever want that? Her hands/foot shoved down your throat? Now a penis? Throats were made for penises.
DonRetrasado wrote:
Amerika wrote:
DonRetrasado wrote:Well you'd need a sock as big as an airplane to hide my penis. An airplane the size of the universe.
Wait I live in a universe.
bow chicka bow wow

User avatar
Rainbow
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*
Posts: 1622
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:41 pm
Location: Transexual, Transylvania
Contact:

Re: Chuck Palahniuk

Post by Rainbow »

Are you implying intelligent design? God made penises for throats? No. Evolution evolved up some sweet lesbians. Honestly, I can't say I'd really mind sucking cock; it's just not the most appealing thing to me. You males and your "penises".
AHMETxROCK wrote:This is not quoteworthy.

User avatar
FengharTheNord
Avord the Nord
Posts: 2365
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:48 pm
Location: location location
Contact:

Re: Chuck Palahniuk

Post by FengharTheNord »

They are so great! You can hit things with them and hold them and look at yourself in the mirror and be like "You're a fucking star". Also you can tuck them between your legs and pretend youre a woman, my favorite thing to do with my penis, aside from touching it, of course.
Last edited by FengharTheNord on Tue May 26, 2009 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
DonRetrasado wrote:
Amerika wrote:
DonRetrasado wrote:Well you'd need a sock as big as an airplane to hide my penis. An airplane the size of the universe.
Wait I live in a universe.
bow chicka bow wow

User avatar
Rainbow
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*
Posts: 1622
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:41 pm
Location: Transexual, Transylvania
Contact:

Re: Chuck Palahniuk

Post by Rainbow »

I think chicks are the same way with their boobs. Seriously, girls love talking about, exposing, displaying, and showing their tits. I do indulge.
AHMETxROCK wrote:This is not quoteworthy.

User avatar
Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS
Posts: 8835
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:53 pm
Location: Internet
Contact:

Re: Chuck Palahniuk

Post by Edminster »

Rainbow wrote:Are you implying intelligent design? God made penises for throats?
Well, He certainly made bananas for hands, so draw your own conclusion.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

User avatar
FengharTheNord
Avord the Nord
Posts: 2365
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:48 pm
Location: location location
Contact:

Re: Chuck Palahniuk

Post by FengharTheNord »

Rainbow wrote:Are you implying intelligent design? God made penises for throats? No. Evolution evolved up some sweet lesbians. Honestly, I can't say I'd really mind sucking cock; it's just not the most appealing thing to me. You males and your "penises".
Oh, and evolution evolved up some sweet penis-throats, is what I'm sayin'. But you could go the banana-hand route too.
DonRetrasado wrote:
Amerika wrote:
DonRetrasado wrote:Well you'd need a sock as big as an airplane to hide my penis. An airplane the size of the universe.
Wait I live in a universe.
bow chicka bow wow

User avatar
Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS
Posts: 8835
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:53 pm
Location: Internet
Contact:

Re: Chuck Palahniuk

Post by Edminster »

FengharTheNord wrote:But you could go the banana-hand route too.
Just, you know, avoid the Hand Banana route.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

User avatar
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains
Posts: 9601
Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 11:42 am
Location: Right here. Right now.

Re: Chuck Palahniuk

Post by mountainmage »

I don't even have to click the link. Awesome ATHF reference, Ed.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

User avatar
Rainbow
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*
Posts: 1622
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:41 pm
Location: Transexual, Transylvania
Contact:

Re: Chuck Palahniuk

Post by Rainbow »

Edminster wrote:
Rainbow wrote:Are you implying intelligent design? God made penises for throats?
Well, He certainly made bananas for hands, so draw your own conclusion.
Aw, I thought you were linking German techno. It is also proof of God.
AHMETxROCK wrote:This is not quoteworthy.

User avatar
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains
Posts: 9601
Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 11:42 am
Location: Right here. Right now.

Re: Chuck Palahniuk

Post by mountainmage »

If anything, German techno proves there is no god.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

User avatar
FengharTheNord
Avord the Nord
Posts: 2365
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:48 pm
Location: location location
Contact:

Re: Chuck Palahniuk

Post by FengharTheNord »

mountainmage wrote:If anything, German techno proves there is no god.
Or he is just incredibly sadistic.
DonRetrasado wrote:
Amerika wrote:
DonRetrasado wrote:Well you'd need a sock as big as an airplane to hide my penis. An airplane the size of the universe.
Wait I live in a universe.
bow chicka bow wow

Post Reply