e-Book vs. Paperback

We've read at least one, and we'll prove it!
FengharTheNord
Avord the Nord

Re: e-Book vs. Paperback

Post by FengharTheNord »

I laughed out loud.
DonRetrasado wrote:
Amerika wrote:
DonRetrasado wrote:Well you'd need a sock as big as an airplane to hide my penis. An airplane the size of the universe.
Wait I live in a universe.
bow chicka bow wow

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Mage: Question about Adblock. It does any pictures? What about gifs? I ask because my computer can't handle it when I'm watching video and playing Runescape (I just picked it up for a bit again) and when one of their animated ads comes up. It won't run all of them, and usually the movie is what suffers. Normal picture ads work just fine, it is just when it is animated so some degree.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Every picture* animated or not. It can't block flash though. Although, some websites I've been too have become sneaky by using dynamic ads. It's the same image but the url is slightly different, and I'm pretty sure it's impossible to block every one.

*Every post.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

mountainmage wrote:Every picture* animated or not. It can't block flash though. Although, some websites I've been too have become sneaky by using dynamic ads. It's the same image but the url is slightly different, and I'm pretty sure it's impossible to block every one.

*Every post.
Dynamic ads such as the ones which react to your mouse moving over them?

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

Have I yet to mention Flashblock?

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Lethal Interjection wrote:
mountainmage wrote:Every picture* animated or not. It can't block flash though. Although, some websites I've been too have become sneaky by using dynamic ads. It's the same image but the url is slightly different, and I'm pretty sure it's impossible to block every one.

*Every post.
Dynamic ads such as the ones which react to your mouse moving over them?
No, it's not animated at all. It's like the ads at http://www.cad-comic.com. See the long string of numbers at the end of the url (of the ad)? They randomize it every time you load the page, so it would be impossible to block every one. What a jerk.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away