Book Suggestions

We've read at least one, and we'll prove it!
Post Reply
User avatar
Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting
Posts: 5283
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Melbourne

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by Apocalyptus »

LordRetard wrote:Well then you can't have them!
FINE! Find someone else to appreciate your shitty books!
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

User avatar
LordRetard
The Most Retardedest
Posts: 9973
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:44 pm
Location: My Parents' Basement

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by LordRetard »

I am now full of remorse.

User avatar
Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting
Posts: 5283
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Melbourne

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by Apocalyptus »

LordRetard wrote:I am now full of remorse.
Ok, I accept your apology.
I totally would borrow your books, as long as you clean them first.
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

User avatar
LordRetard
The Most Retardedest
Posts: 9973
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:44 pm
Location: My Parents' Basement

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by LordRetard »

I'll wash 'em off... They might smell a little rank, but, I mean, nothing I can do about that.

User avatar
Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt
Posts: 6853
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:18 am
Location: meanwhile elsewhere

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by Kimra »

LordRetard wrote:I'll wash 'em off... They might smell a little rank, but, I mean, nothing I can do about that.
This goes along my theory of 'never borrow someone elses porn' because... really... what's been on it...
King Prawn

User avatar
LordRetard
The Most Retardedest
Posts: 9973
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:44 pm
Location: My Parents' Basement

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by LordRetard »

And never borrow Jeff Mangum's copy of Anne Frank's Diary.

Get it? Get it, guys?

User avatar
Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting
Posts: 5283
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Melbourne

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by Apocalyptus »

Kimra wrote:
LordRetard wrote:I'll wash 'em off... They might smell a little rank, but, I mean, nothing I can do about that.
This goes along my theory of 'never borrow someone elses porn' because... really... what's been on it...
Haha good theory, but now in the digital age it sometimes doesn't apply - cos if you 'borrow' it off someone's hard drive there's probably not much risk....
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

User avatar
LordRetard
The Most Retardedest
Posts: 9973
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:44 pm
Location: My Parents' Basement

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by LordRetard »

Wouldn't that just be awful? Get your friend to send you something and then BAM! Your whole desk is covered in goop. It'd definitely be quite the surprise.

User avatar
Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt
Posts: 6853
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:18 am
Location: meanwhile elsewhere

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by Kimra »

LordRetard wrote:Wouldn't that just be awful? Get your friend to send you something and then BAM! Your whole desk is covered in goop. It'd definitely be quite the surprise.
If you can make it work I bet you can sell it for millions.
King Prawn

User avatar
LordRetard
The Most Retardedest
Posts: 9973
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:44 pm
Location: My Parents' Basement

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by LordRetard »

I guess it's not the grossest thing people will buy.

User avatar
rustypup
Indignant Newshound
Posts: 241
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:26 am
Location: Nullus Pixius Demonica

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by rustypup »

LordRetard wrote:I guess it's not the grossest thing people will buy.
Given that there are functioning minds out there handing over cash for Twilight novels, this statement couldn't be more accurate if it were subjected to analysis by a flock of physicists...
Half dachsund, half sneaky neighbour's dog - all nose.

User avatar
Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting
Posts: 5283
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Melbourne

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by Apocalyptus »

rustypup wrote:
LordRetard wrote:I guess it's not the grossest thing people will buy.
Given that there are functioning minds out there handing over cash for Twilight novels, this statement couldn't be more accurate if it were subjected to analysis by a flock of physicists...
And not just Twilight novels - I saw plastic shitty looking movie replica jewellry for sale at Borders the other day *shudder*
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

User avatar
Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt
Posts: 6853
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:18 am
Location: meanwhile elsewhere

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by Kimra »

Apocalyptus wrote:
rustypup wrote:
LordRetard wrote:I guess it's not the grossest thing people will buy.
Given that there are functioning minds out there handing over cash for Twilight novels, this statement couldn't be more accurate if it were subjected to analysis by a flock of physicists...
And not just Twilight novels - I saw plastic shitty looking movie replica jewellry for sale at Borders the other day *shudder*
I keep wanting to re-read these novels (god there are four, and they get longer each time), thinking "maybe I missed something, maybe I wasn't in the right mood when I read them." Because this is the kind of crap I actually love. But you know what? There is no right mood. They are the only books I have ever bought that I have not kept.* Instead I left them in Japan. Let some other country have that problem.

*Ignoring, as I just remembered, the burning of three books I bought once that totally fucked with my brain... pieces of shit. I burnt them to excise their horrible mind crushing bastardry from my brain.
King Prawn

User avatar
Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting
Posts: 5283
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Melbourne

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by Apocalyptus »

Kimra wrote:I keep wanting to re-read these novels (god there are four, and they get longer each time), thinking "maybe I missed something, maybe I wasn't in the right mood when I read them." Because this is the kind of crap I actually love. But you know what? There is no right mood.
I am planning on eventually reading them because a) I can't keep insulting something I haven't read, and b) I've heard there's some ridiculously weird creepy part where they do it and she passes out and he keeps going and breaks her bones and then she gets pregnant with a half vampire baby and she has to drink blood to keep it alive and then they have to tear it out of her cos it's eating her alive. I can't afford to miss that kind of storyline.
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

User avatar
Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt
Posts: 6853
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:18 am
Location: meanwhile elsewhere

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by Kimra »

Apocalyptus wrote:
Kimra wrote:I keep wanting to re-read these novels (god there are four, and they get longer each time), thinking "maybe I missed something, maybe I wasn't in the right mood when I read them." Because this is the kind of crap I actually love. But you know what? There is no right mood.
I am planning on eventually reading them because a) I can't keep insulting something I haven't read, and b) I've heard there's some ridiculously weird creepy part where they do it and she passes out and he keeps going and breaks her bones and then she gets pregnant with a half vampire baby and she has to drink blood to keep it alive and then they have to tear it out of her cos it's eating her alive. I can't afford to miss that kind of storyline.
You make it sounds interesting, rather than pathetic. Yeah total vampire rape going on there, yay. Let me find links for you... Here you are.

Just promise me one thing. Please don't pay for it. Steal it, kill someone for it, borrow it from the library (if you must be extreme), but don't give her money!
King Prawn

Post Reply