The Forum RPG!

Where Fun goes to Die!

Moderator: Oldrac the Chitinous

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Re: The Forum RPG!

Post by ruotwocone »

wolf wrote:
ruotwocone wrote:Relish Saucier would have also been acceptable.
You know that scares me a little that you guys remember that. I mean wow. And would Relish Saucier be a magic class like in KoL?
Yeah, it'd probably be magical. I imagine you'd have to use rotten fruits as components and most of your magic would be culinary in some fashion. Something like Cloud of Projectile Vomit or Strength of a Gardener.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

I'll be a hermit that has learned to commune with and control wolves.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

wolf
She-Barbarian of the North

Post by wolf »

ruotwocone wrote: Yeah, it'd probably be magical. I imagine you'd have to use rotten fruits as components and most of your magic would be culinary in some fashion. Something like Cloud of Projectile Vomit or Strength of a Gardener.
I'm sticking with dominatrix. Magic users are pussies. I can't wait to see what the others pick.
Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

I think I'll go with...hmm this is a tough decision...a mountain mage? A combination of earth and fire magicks will suit me just fine. I'll think of a name later.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

In all seriousness, I these situations, my name would be Royal. I tend to change what abilities I have available depending on who else is there. Given the most freedom, I'm a god modder. I don't think you'll want a new member to god mod on your new rp, so I'll come up with the actual abilities when I understand where this is all going.
I have two scimmitaurs though.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

AHMETxRock wrote:I have two scimmitaurs though.
Scimitar? Or is that like a fantasy-spelling of the word? Or like a minotaur version?
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

There are many words I have typed or read and never said. There are also many words I have said and never spelt. It is a strange thing. I made a spelling error.
Alas!
I also get stuck in british spellings, and using an accent when I speak about religion. Crazy stuff.

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

AHMETxRock wrote:I'll be a hermit that has learned to commune with and control wolves.
wolf wrote:I'm sticking with dominatrix. Magic users are pussies. I can't wait to see what the others pick.
mountainmage wrote:I think I'll go with...hmm this is a tough decision...a mountain mage? A combination of earth and fire magicks will suit me just fine. I'll think of a name later.
Done! Also, a hermit ranger with 2 scimitars, how unorthodox!

Here's the list so far:
AHMETxRock - Hermit
wolf - dominatrix
mountainmage - Mountain Mage

Yet to pick a class:
cheez.wiz
sahan
Lethal Interjection
marTAY

Remember you can get creative here guys!

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

Is that supposed to be a hermit? Looks like a shadow elf stereotype. I have a few things that have made images of my character, as well as making doodles of what I myslef would like the weasons to look like. Those are too distant from my idea. I might put some of em up, although they tend to be large.

Kidd

Post by Kidd »

Finally, my account works. Much love.

Anyways, can I sign up?

And if so, I want to be a Shadow Warrior. It's a ninja class dealing with Martial Arts and specializing in small combat items (dagger, shuriken, whatever else I decide to do later on if I get bored enough). Also, if anyone knows the correct way to spell shuriken, that'd be cool too.
I Believe In Harvey Dent.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

It's an okay way to spell it. You only had to wait a fortnight, lucky. I emailed for my accounts a few times.

Kidd

Post by Kidd »

Well, after I finished the first ordeal of finally getting the account activated, I then had to have my password resent 3 or 4 times just to get it to come through once. Then it didn't work, so I repeated the process. Finally, I just saw a shooting star, made my wish, and boom, here I am.

NanoCell

Post by NanoCell »

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

Edit! I have learned your fancy shmancy tricks. It takes entirely too long to do so. I will refrain from doing something like this often.

This is my character design in City of Heroes.
This is my character design from Gaiaonline.com. Ironic that I made the image on another site.
Got a person to draw my character.
Last edited by AHMETxRock on Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

Kidd

Post by Kidd »

And?

It's like the old "Simpson's Did It" argument. Who cares if someone else does something that's been done before?

J.R.R. Tolkien already wrote the LotR books, but did that stop Christopher Paolini from attempting basically the same thing? No. Did it make Eragon good? No. Do I have a point anymore? Sadly, no.