The Forum RPG!

Where Fun goes to Die!

Moderator: Oldrac the Chitinous

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Re: The Forum RPG!

Post by TwoBuy »

Kidd wrote:Ahmet, may I respectfully bring the definition of 'commune' to your attention? I do not think it means what you think it means.

I thought it was common knowledge that a wolf's favorite food is the Body of Christ?
I love this guy! You're invited over for a beer.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

diode_dirigible

Post by diode_dirigible »

@edminster:
Yay, i'm glad someone sees my idea.

Also cats are fecking ferocious, mine has humbled 2 rottweilers, a german shepard and a HUGE labrador so far.

dinnsdale

Post by dinnsdale »

What kind of cat, dirigible?

Also-- nice to see what a hot topic my rhetorical question was. Alright, I concede defeat-- my signature is no longer purple.
Three men walk into a bar. The third man ducks.

Snazz

Post by Snazz »

I want a taquito.
Eat more fire.

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

*Donovan fixes the broken legs of Snazz*
There! Now you can go get your taquito. Mind you, I assume they were broken to begin with, otherwise you would have gotten the taquito.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Snazz

Post by Snazz »

I see what you did there. Crafty.
Eat more fire.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

dinnsdale wrote:What kind of cat, dirigible?

Also-- nice to see what a hot topic my rhetorical question was. Alright, I concede defeat-- my signature is no longer purple.
The battle is half-won, men! We WILL take the purple hill!
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Kidd

Post by Kidd »

So, I just happened to catch this, but Excel? That may be a problem. Allow me to elaborate;

I'm going to college for Computer Technologies with an emphasis on Programming and Network Administration. I was given a free trial to Microsoft Office 2007. After it expired, I used my l337 skills to hack (read: google for a hack) to use it for free. It worked....for a bit. Then shit itself and died. I'd attempt to run Word, Excel, Access, etc and it would tell me that a file was missing and to uninstall. I'd attempt to uninstall and it would tell me that a file was missing, to insert the original disc and re-install. Same error message, telling me to uninstall. Thanks to Microsoft's less-than-helpful Resources Site, in which I followed the detailed steps to fix this problem, it is now permanent.

TL;DR version- Can we use an alternative to Excel?
I Believe In Harvey Dent.

diode_dirigible

Post by diode_dirigible »

An undersized black house cat. She's small, but an utter bitch

Snazz

Post by Snazz »

mountainmage wrote:

The battle is half-won, men! We WILL take the purple hill!
Bullshit!
Eat more fire.

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

Kidd wrote:So, I just happened to catch this, but Excel? That may be a problem. Allow me to elaborate;

I'm going to college for Computer Technologies with an emphasis on Programming and Network Administration. I was given a free trial to Microsoft Office 2007. After it expired, I used my l337 skills to hack (read: google for a hack) to use it for free. It worked....for a bit. Then shit itself and died. I'd attempt to run Word, Excel, Access, etc and it would tell me that a file was missing and to uninstall. I'd attempt to uninstall and it would tell me that a file was missing, to insert the original disc and re-install. Same error message, telling me to uninstall. Thanks to Microsoft's less-than-helpful Resources Site, in which I followed the detailed steps to fix this problem, it is now permanent.

TL;DR version- Can we use an alternative to Excel?
TL;DR, use open office.
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

Kidd

Post by Kidd »

Sounds good to me.

*starts download*
*looks at Hughesnet Satellite dish in front yard*
*checks speed of download*
2 kbps

Totally worth a two year contract.
I Believe In Harvey Dent.

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

with or without marTAY choosing a class, I'll get the character sheets up with instructions tomorrow morning (my time... that's GMT-8 or U.S. pacific time). If he doesn't have a class chosen by then, I'm assigning him one.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

I'll jump in late on the purple-text conversation...
I have no ultimate problem with it, other than the fact that it always seems a tad attention-seeking to be the only person with coloured text (or a big sig for that matter).
Look at me! I'm different!

dinnsdale

Post by dinnsdale »

You have a point there, Mr. Interjection. Now, though I'm sure I cannot persuade any of you, that happens to not be the case with me. This is simply my standard forum-posting set-up. In my defense, many of the other fora I chat on have users with much more ostentatious text. This is positively tame there. Alas, it doesn't seem to translate well to a site such as this where the posts are completely bland (content aside).
Three men walk into a bar. The third man ducks.