RPG Dice Server

Where Fun goes to Die!

Moderator: Oldrac the Chitinous

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Re: RPG Dice Server

Post by Lethal Interjection »

AHMETxRock wrote:.
Also, a lesbian saying she loves lesbians? I kinda thought that was implied.
Hilarity ensues!
Hardly. I mean, I can love a lesbian, it doesn't mean she'd love me back. And a lesbian can love a hetero female, with the same results.

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

Lethal Interjection wrote:
Hilarity ensues!
Hardly. I mean, I can love a lesbian, it doesn't mean she'd love me back. And a lesbian can love a hetero female, with the same results.
also, I love pudding, but it doesn't mean i'm going to stick my dick in it. actually, that sounds kinda nice.

Snazz

Post by Snazz »

Okay, suddenly I find myself in a strange position. I used to be a serious Gaiafag (If you look it up on EncyclopediaDramatica, you'll find it's the proper term) for about a year and a half to two years. How many other people here are seasoned veterans at post-based RPs?
Eat more fire.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

Screw seasonings. Soy de spice la vida! ( I am the spice of life. I believe I failed my spanish course.)
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

Snazz

Post by Snazz »

Snazz wrote:Okay, suddenly I find myself in a strange position. I used to be a serious Gaiafag (If you look it up on EncyclopediaDramatica, you'll find it's the proper term) for about a year and a half to two years. How many other people here are seasoned veterans at post-based RPs?
I should qualify that. I've been through a lot of play-by-post RPs, and a lot of dice-based RPs, but I've never done a dice-based play-by-post RP.
Eat more fire.

Kidd

Post by Kidd »

ruotwocone wrote:
Lethal Interjection wrote:
Hilarity ensues!
also, I love pudding, but it doesn't mean i'm going to stick my dick in it. actually, that sounds kinda nice.

Man, you'd think. But then you get into the thick of things and realize it lacks consistency needed for proper fun and it makes a mess.

I love the internet. You can saw whatever comes to mind.
I Believe In Harvey Dent.

ruotwocone

Post by ruotwocone »

Kidd wrote:I love the internet. You can saw whatever comes to mind.
wait, you guys act differently in real life? weird.

wolf
She-Barbarian of the North

Post by wolf »

ruotwocone wrote: wait, you guys act differently in real life? weird.
In real life I'm much scarier. Oh and more of.... hmm how to put it... I'm an asshole. I made my hamburger moo at my vegan ex, I turned the shower on while bathing my 1 1/2 year old niece, I sneak up on people and punch them in a certain spot in the leg while screaming "charley horse", I walk into the most occupied room of my house, fart, giggle then leave, etc. Why? Because it amuses me. So be thankful that you know the internet me. I'm sweet, kind and a ray of sunshine here.

Oh yeah. Also in real life I communicate verbally and with facial expressions. Rarely do I write what I want to say and hand it to a person. That's reserved for when I rob banks and stuff.
Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

I'm very similar in real life. Not in every situation, obviously, but for the most part.
I might be a little bit more confrontational, but that is really just because of the forum (I mean in general, not this forum, but the forum of the internet as a whole). But that has to do with how other people use the internet, and how, because you don't see the other person, you don't have to worry about reactions as much. An avatar forces less respect than another face.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

I'm more funny in person. Also, everyone TRIES to be funny over the internet. It's kinda cliche'd, which is why, if I don't really care for the people, I won't share my nuggets of wisdom.

It can go either way with you folks.

(I say please and thank you)
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

I wish you would share less nuggets of wisdom, personally. Not to wish you away, that isn't what I'm doing. But your little moments of opinionatedness are something I could do without.

I'm funnier in real life too. Especially if you put me in the same room with someone similar who I can play off of (my previous roomate, my sister, a few others). It just escalates, and is fantastic. The nonsensical snowball effect, you might call it. Usually gets a room cracking up.

What I'm saying is that this isn't a web-persona at all. Which, obviously, you can believe or not, as you don't know me in real life.

diode_dirigible

Post by diode_dirigible »

Lethal Interjection wrote: I'm funnier in real life too. Especially if you put me in the same room with someone similar who I can play off of (my previous roomate, my sister, a few others). It just escalates, and is fantastic. The nonsensical snowball effect, you might call it. Usually gets a room cracking up.
ditto, we shoud stand in the same room some time

ruotwocone

Post by ruotwocone »

diode_dirigible wrote:
Lethal Interjection wrote: I'm funnier in real life too. Especially if you put me in the same room with someone similar who I can play off of (my previous roomate, my sister, a few others). It just escalates, and is fantastic. The nonsensical snowball effect, you might call it. Usually gets a room cracking up.
ditto, we shoud stand in the same room some time
i have heard that awkward silence is hilarious.

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

Lethal Interjection wrote:An avatar forces less respect than another face.
I may be unique in this, but I generally assume that people look exactly like their avatar. For instance, I would not want to ever cross Wolf. Also, I want Lethal Interjection's hat. Since Sahan is the Penguin, this means that Twocone is the monkey who loves him. Or, I'm just reading far too much into people's Avi choices.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

ruotwocone

Post by ruotwocone »

Edminster wrote:Since Sahan is the Penguin, this means that Twocone is the monkey who loves him. Or, I'm just reading far too much into people's Avi choices.
Yeah, so
1. I had my avatar way before Sahan ever joined this thing
2. I guess if I was somebody in the avatar I'd be the monkey, but really I'm neither? I'm not really sure. The backstory is that GreenCrayon asked people what they wanted in avatars and I told him to make me one of a monkey violating Tux, the Linux penguin... so he gave me one back with a monkey emotionally violating Tux.

Great story, excellently told.