RPG Dice Server

Where Fun goes to Die!

Moderator: Oldrac the Chitinous

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Re: RPG Dice Server

Post by mountainmage »

Ah, much better. Thanks, Zach.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Sahan wrote:Also, during the actual RPG, are we going to change font colour or something to distinguish between in-game posting and random commentary?
That would probably be an idea. Or good forum editing (moving comment from the actual game thread to a commentary thread or sommat), though that would make said commentary very disjointed from the actual "action".

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

Sahan wrote:Also, during the actual RPG, are we going to change font colour or something to distinguish between in-game posting and random commentary?
I will be addressing this in the nowish time. give me 5 minutes already, ass!

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

I don't know about you guys, but I created a forum member named after my character in order to post in-character. From what I am hearing, he won't be approved for a couple of weeks, though...
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Kidd

Post by Kidd »

Edminster wrote:I don't know about you guys, but I created a forum member named after my character in order to post in-character. From what I am hearing, he won't be approved for a couple of weeks, though...

This seems pretty useless and a waste of time and resources IMO.

I plan on either;

A- Post Colour = In Character
B- Quote post.

Example;
Pesmerga says: I'm such a badass.
I Believe In Harvey Dent.

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Post by Sahan »

Neither is happening, there is a separate 'Official Actions' thread now. Keep up people!
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

I've never played a pen-and-paper (or in this case typing) rpg. Is anyone else giddy from excitement? I finally have something to do during my boring ass winter vacation.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Post by Sahan »

Yeah, it's my first time too. So be gentle. I guess now I can actually call myself a geek and have evidence to prove it.
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Yeah, it's like "DnD? Psh, I played an rpg on an online forum for a webcomic!" If that isn't geekiness, I don't know what is.

diode_dirigible

Post by diode_dirigible »

mountainmage wrote:Yeah, it's like "DnD? Psh, I played an rpg on an online forum for a webcomic!" If that isn't geekiness, I don't know what is.
DnD is an rpg for sissies! Be a real man/woman and play one invented by a possibly deranged random from the internet

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

As a kid, before I learned what DnD even was, I pondered a form of gaming that didn't use electronics. The goal was to be handled by the individual, as to not need to run out and have to buy a zillion accessories. Call me strange, but I don't like gathering material possession around me. One day I mention it aloud. The person says that Dnd was that, and that it was for geeks. That shut me up, since I was basically trying to invite the lightbulb again.

But I've heard stories. Strange stories about how even the paper and pen game is being commercialized. Will my vision ever come to fruition?no
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

AHMETxRock wrote:That shut me up, since I was basically trying to invite the lightbulb again.
I know... that guy never shows up for anything... the jackass

wolf
She-Barbarian of the North

Post by wolf »

mountainmage wrote:I've never played a pen-and-paper (or in this case typing) rpg. Is anyone else giddy from excitement? I finally have something to do during my boring ass winter vacation.
Yeah I've never played anything like this before either. I've never crossed that thresh-hold of geekdom. I really have no clue what rolling the 20 sided die means, like if I rolled a 13 etc.

But in all honesty I can't wait to try this out! I mean I get to tell women that I play an online RPG and that won't hurt my chances with them. God I love lesbians, geekiness=lesbian catnip.
Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

wolf wrote:
mountainmage wrote:I've never played a pen-and-paper (or in this case typing) rpg. Is anyone else giddy from excitement? I finally have something to do during my boring ass winter vacation.
Yeah I've never played anything like this before either. I've never crossed that thresh-hold of geekdom. I really have no clue what rolling the 20 sided die means, like if I rolled a 13 etc.

But in all honesty I can't wait to try this out! I mean I get to tell women that I play an online RPG and that won't hurt my chances with them. God I love lesbians, geekiness=lesbian catnip.
Does it? Like, literally? I don't want to offend anyone by assuming this to be true.
Also, a lesbian saying she loves lesbians? I kinda thought that was implied.
Hilarity ensues!
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

wolf
She-Barbarian of the North

Post by wolf »

AHMETxRock wrote: Also, a lesbian saying she loves lesbians? I kinda thought that was implied.
There are lots of lesbians that hate lesbians. And gay people in general. And they hate themselves the most.

For all you guys I was told that all vegans are lesbians even the males. Use your geekiness to get women, become a vegan and a lesbian.

I'm pretty sure that I'm going to end up giving ruo an aneurysm from stress. Stress from my retard questions and just general messing up in the game.
Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop