RPG Dice Server

Where Fun goes to Die!

Moderator: Oldrac the Chitinous

wolf
She-Barbarian of the North

Re: RPG Dice Server

Post by wolf »

Edminster wrote:
Lethal Interjection wrote:An avatar forces less respect than another face.
I may be unique in this, but I generally assume that people look exactly like their avatar. For instance, I would not want to ever cross Wolf.
Oddly, I think lots of people think that. And by your logic since you don't have an avatar does that mean you are invisible? You need to analyze your own or lack thereof.
Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Maybe he hasn't found his true identity yet, and he roams the interwebs seeking it!
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

mountainmage wrote:Maybe he hasn't found his true identity yet, and he roams the interwebs seeking it!
like an internet Jason Bourne!

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

With less jumpy camera effects, i hope.

The books were better.
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

Sahan wrote:Yeah, it's my first time too. So be gentle. I guess now I can actually call myself a geek and have evidence to prove it.
Oh please, if you want 'geek cred' in its purest form learn what Zork, Grues, and Tunnels & Trolls is. All 3 of those are way off the geek-o-meter. Beatable only to learning to read from DOS or ever saying something like 'failed my wis check' after doing something stupid.

Plenty of lesbians only want straight girls, its the whole wanting to corrupt and bring them away from guys I guess? Vegan.. its just asking to starve to death from malnutrition instead of actual lack of calories (I knew a fat chick 300lbs+ who was starving from malnutrition, thought it was hilarious.. but I hated her.) Why anyone goes out of their way to decide that no, I don't want to be the top of the food chain and be a picky ass who can't eat at most areas and vocally annoying/self righteous to all around me about it is beyond me. There are so many better things to be selfrighteous about.

Like winning a poetry contest and getting it published. That makes you better then everyone right?
As pure as the driven snow. Bitches

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Post by Sahan »

Yeah my avatar penguin is surrounded by riot police in the original, but I think that got edited out when i reduced its size. Yeah, seriously if you're morally opposed to eating something, that's fine by me. I'll respect your views if you respect mine and not try to convert me and others like an uncontrolled missionary on an alien planet.

If you're just picky about food, I'll simply glare at you and silently looking dowen on your parents for not raising you properly.
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

My uncle is a vegan. He's pretty skinny. True story.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

mountainmage wrote:My uncle is a vegan. He's pretty skinny. True story.
one of my friends is vegan... she's pretty fat. too much vegan ice cream i think. also, the seattle suburbs have awesome vegan indian and thai places so it'd be easy to overeat. vegans here have it pretty easy compared to say texas vegans.

edit: also, i think the whole lesbians being into straight girls is very similar to straight guys being into lesbians. it's so much more fun to try and corrupt the other side.

wolf

Post by wolf »

ruotwocone wrote: one of my friends is vegan... she's pretty fat. too much vegan ice cream i think. also, the seattle suburbs have awesome vegan indian and thai places so it'd be easy to overeat. vegans here have it pretty easy compared to say texas vegans.

edit: also, i think the whole lesbians being into straight girls is very similar to straight guys being into lesbians. it's so much more fun to try and corrupt the other side.
Yeah my ex, the vegan, was average. Not Skeletor and not Jabba the Hutt. But her room mate, also vegan, was heavy set. Two sides to every coin. Also, think of cows and elephants, they're vegan and HUGE.

I really don't find straight girls attractive. Well, I mean if they are attractive/my type I find them attractive but I'm not all "damn, she's straight and making out with a guy. That's so HOT!" I'm not into the "corrupting thing" because I have a thing against bi's. Long story to sum it up my experience with bi's lead to me running. Running far and running fast. Hmmm oddly enough I'll jokingly flirt/hit on straight women. I'm a walking contradiction.

Kidd

Post by Kidd »

I've been vegetarian for....six months now? It doesn't seem like a big feat, but I come from a family that has a terrible fascination with meat. I started getting migraines again back in June (I used to get them terribly when I was in HS) and they were killer. I couldn't open my eyes because the light would rape my brain with thoughts of vomiting. I started having to lay out of work, skip social things, etc. I tried figuring out what I was doing. It was like a Wednesday and I was too sick to really eat, so I just had a salad. The next day, I was fine. That night, I ate a steak and some mac and cheese. Migraines were back. I remembered that when I used to get them in HS, it was because of an additive the school put in the burgers, so I stopped eating meat for a week and was pain-free. I haven't had a migraine or meat since. (My parents refuse to accept this (being 'those type' of parents) and won't meet me in the middle, so I have to buy my own food. What's the point of living at home if I have to pay for food?)

The girl I'm seeing now is vegetarian, but we didn't know each other were veg until after the first date, so it worked out fine. A friend of hers is Vegan and takes every opportunity to not only tell she's vegan, but explain how that makes her better than others. Fuck that. She takes supplements to get the proteins and shit she don't normally get from her diet. I think that's what the future will look like, food in pill form only.
I Believe In Harvey Dent.

diode_dirigible

Post by diode_dirigible »

A vegan friend of mine has an interesting story. He went vegan initially because he discovered just how much money and how many resources go into raising an animal for eating. Now he says that the thought of eating meat has become sickening to him. It makes parties and things hard to cater for, but I lived with him for a week and found myself enjoying the food he prepared. Vege-sausages are fecking awesome.

He doesn't look down on non-vegans though, which is good

Kidd

Post by Kidd »

I've found that ninety percent of the places I used to eat at before are now dead to me. Thank God I still have Olive Garden and O'Charlie's.

Olive Garden. Soup, Salad, Breadsticks FTW. Although, Minestrone is the only soup that is non-meat, so yeah....
O'Charlie's- The best loaded-potato soup (hold the bacon) you'll ever find (no, seriously, find a better one. Dare you).
I Believe In Harvey Dent.

wolf

Post by wolf »

diode_dirigible wrote:... found myself enjoying the food he prepared. Vege-sausages are fecking awesome.

He doesn't look down on non-vegans though, which is good
Yeah, I have to admit some of the vegan food was really good. I can make and still do, a killer tofu chocolate pie. I often make it for family functions or dinner parties where I'm asked to make a dessert. Oh and I never tell people it's tofu and they cannot tell the difference.

Kinda makes me laugh when vegans eat fake meat (which I call smeat). I mean they made a choice not to eat meat do to whatever reasons (most vegans I met say it's because it's wrong to kill animals or whatever) yet they still crave the flesh and taste of animals, so they eat soy that is flavoured to taste like meat. Well some do taste like the food, others fail. Not only that but their smeat cost so much more than real meat and they have to take supplements.

I have a real problem with vegans that look down on omnivores. They always lecture you and use the same lecture and claim to be morally superior to you. I could careless if some one is vegan, sure I'll make fun of them for it but I'll also make fun of some one that eats relish or well done steak or puts ketchup on food.

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

Honestly, Vegetarians intrigue me because I am just now learning to cook. And since I have a Vegetarian friend who also never got around to cooking, I am learning how to make regular things vegetarian. More of a problem-soving thing than anything else, since my friend lives much too far away for me to share the food. So, I end up posting the recipes that I come up with so that she has some vegetarian recipes should she want to cook something.

As for Vegan, I feel uncomfortable with any diet that you don't get all of your nutrition from. If you have to take dietary supplements, it's not what your body was made to eat.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Vegetarians that look down on people who eat annoy the crap out of me. I remember, senior year of college, some vegetarian kid for a project decided to show one of those PETA propaganda videos, much to the disgust of the entire class. During which he said in his extremely effeminate voice how what they do is wrong, yada yada yada. Afterwards, I asked the class, "Who's hungry for McDonalds?" I got a laugh (from the teacher too) and pissed off the high-and-mighty vegetarian, so all in all it was an entertaining class.