RPG1 - Official Actions

Where Fun goes to Die!

Moderator: Oldrac the Chitinous

Snazz

Re: RPG1 - Official Actions

Post by Snazz »

Bubbles smiled at Pesmergin. Noticing that his, Bubbles', teeth were shiny, Bubbles angled his face so that the firelight would reflect in peoples' eyes, giving his smile a red-tinted gleam in the shadows. Incidentally, the gleam matched his hat for color.

"My apologies for not making myself sufficiently clear. I'm fine with random hack-and-slashing, even without any good reason. However, and this is a big however, I am absolutely no good in the thick of things. I can barely even move on my own. I'm a Lawn Ornament. What I can do, however, is go around the edges of the camp and pick people off with my blowgun. It won't hurt them very much, but I guarantee that it will help you out. It's always good to have a guy on the outside. And, they'll be really, really creeped out. They won't know where it's coming from, where it's going, how many of me there are, et cetera, und so weiter, and so forth. Besides, I haven't had good omelets in entirely too long a period of time."
Eat more fire.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Seraphin wrote:That makes you sound perfect for the flanking party, Bubbles. Your flamingo should get you into position without a hitch.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Post by Sahan »

I'm going to look to see if we missed any traps put in place by the Eggmen.
Mr Snuffleupagus attempts to use Night Vision.
Do you roll or do I roll for that, Ruo?
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

diode_dirigible

Post by diode_dirigible »

I test the direction of the wind

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

Sahan wrote:Mr Snuffleupagus attempts to use Night Vision.
Do you roll or do I roll for that, Ruo?
you roll for that. you will need a 13 or lower for success on a D20.
diode_dirigible wrote:I test the direction of the wind
1 meter/hour S-SW

Kidd

Post by Kidd »

Well, if we're going to do this, I think there is no time like the present, yes? The longer we stick around debating, the more likely they are to spot us. Let us decide on the parties. I am able to handle myself in direct combat,if that is how you guys would like me to go about it, or I can stick to the shadows and surprise them. Either way, I call dibs on yelling the phrase "I prefer my eggs scrambled!" right before attacking.
I Believe In Harvey Dent.

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Post by Sahan »

Darn, my attempt at Night Vision proved unsuccessful, but before Manfried More executes his plan, I thought maybe we should do our research on these Eggmen.
Mr Snuffleupagus pulls out his enchanted Ruopedia from his backpack.
Oh, great Ruopedia! Tell us what you know about these bizzare Eggmen!
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

Personally I think we might want to try and talk to them first. I'm fine with a bit of bedlam an' all as the next girl, but I'd rather not get my hands dirty if I don't 'afta. Otherwise I'm a bit of a slower lass so I'll stick with the mage and break open any eggs that get to close.
As pure as the driven snow. Bitches

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

"It feels like we've been thinking on this topic for days. Who here is actually suited to attack these people? I'm sure we'll never be seen as murdering savages who'll ironically be attacked for the same reasons we condemn them."
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

Snazz

Post by Snazz »

"Fine by me. One less way to split the loot."
Eat more fire.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Seraphin lets out a large yet quiet yawn.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

ruotwocone

Post by ruotwocone »

...And so the party split into two groups. The scout group, consisting of Bubbles, Cog, and Necromax, circled around to the rocks to the north while the more out of shape party members decided to more or less huddle together as a group heading towards the fire in order to make some kind of communication with the egg creatures. As the main party began to come into view the closest egg-thing began to stare at the party, then started looking in many different directions very rapidly.

To the north, the scout party detects three more of the creatures hidden in the rocks with another two just visible behind the farthest rock. At first, these northern shelled freaks don't notice the scout party, but a gentle coo from Bubbles' flamingo gives him away. The nearest eggman has a small electronic device in his robotic hand that vaguely resembles a remote control. It points the device at Bubbles and the end begins to glow a dim blue - that is gradually increasing in intensity.

feel free to take a look at the updated layout of the campfire. If you have any qualms with your location (as in you said you would be someplace and I missed you) let me know and I'll do the best I can to remedy it.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Seraphin's Keen Vision notices the blue light heading from the rocks.

"Ugh. I knew we shouldn't've given away the element of surprise."

ruotwocone

Post by ruotwocone »

About 5 or so people have responded with a will to fight these hovering menaces with no votes for making peace, so I'm going to assume it's time for a little skirmish. Everybody needs to declare a target (using the numbered enemies on the map) and what weapon/skill/spell they plan to use. For area effect skills give a square to center it on.

diode_dirigible

Post by diode_dirigible »

I'd like attack egg number #8 with my staves skill please Twocone. You mentioned these eggykins were about a meter tall, are they small enough for Cog to put his years of handling small things (my bonus to hitting things under a meter tall is what I'm getting at here) to good use?

Anyway, Cog attempts to thwack this egg on the bonce with his trusty staff.

...Wargalley refuses to load, so i'll hold off on the dice until then

EDIT: ok, 8+3 (and another +1 if the eggs are small enough) to hit, 3 damage (again, +1 conditional)
Last edited by diode_dirigible on Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.