RPG1 - Official Actions

Where Fun goes to Die!

Moderator: Oldrac the Chitinous

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Re: RPG1 - Official Actions

Post by ruotwocone »

And so the battle raged between our largely incompetent heroes and the apparently evil eggmen. Although the skirmish had only lasted a few minutes, it seemed like months since it had started. After swinging his mythical hammer Fizzlepound and epically missing one of the egg creatures, Yuni began to search through his pack. Finding what he was looking for, he pulled a small object out, held his hand up in the air, and began the incantation.
Yuni wrote:I hereby declare that I am bored of this fight and wish to continue with the quest! Hopefully with less fighting involved since it is a ton of work. Perhaps in the future, my companions will be smarter and more creative, and they will figure out a way to defeat bad dudes in a more expedient manor.
Yuni's hand began to glow. A soft amber at first, then brighter into a... brighter amber color. Then to a really, really bright amber color. Hazy specters began to flow out of the object, inspecting, searching. Yuni's companions could feel the specters flowing through them. A cold chill taking hold of them as the wraiths passed through them (except the robot. robots don't get chills stupid).

The still living eggmen began to twitch involuntarily. Their shells shaking like an epileptic in an earthquake. Then one burst. Mucus and strange organs coating everything nearby. Then another burst. And another. Soon, all of the eggmen lay on the ground in a pool of their own gooey innards.
Yuni wrote:Alright lads, we are free to continue on our quest. Things were starting to look bleak... either that or I was bored, so I used an Acme brand Instant Battle Ender. It's useful, but has a horrible side effect. Some of our party members will go into a walking coma. They will follow the party around, but will no longer take any action. It will be like they just aren't around anymore.
Feel free to begin looting bodies and continuing on with the quest now. You might need to reread some of the plot to get caught back up on it. I know I did.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

Royal calls first dibs in a very loud, pompous manner.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Post by Sahan »

The character Sahan was meant to be wakes up from his coma, he seems to suffered amnesia from the side effect, has forgotten his name and is too drowsy and lazy to try and remember it again. "Oh wait, I'm Mr Snuffleupagus, the werewolf bard" recalled Mr Snuffleupagus,"and I was fighting some eggmen with a random collection of sentient creatures before they vanished along with more than half the creatures I was fighting with? Man that was a messed-up dream."

Mr Snuffleupagus gets up and swears never again will he drink that much of his window cleaning fluid ever again. He checks his inventory, but notices his window cleaning fluid has barely been touched, with a significant amount leftover in his inventory though. This was a mystery he would leave for another day, however. Because first:
Loot Party Everyone!
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

Sahan

Post by Sahan »

Mr. Snuffleupagus wrote:Are you okay, mate? The eggs are gone, man, long gone. Yuni destroyed them all. Screw fighting anyway, it's loot party time now! Wooo!
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Seraphin runs to check on the tied-up men.

"Oi! You lot ok?"
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Sahan

Post by Sahan »

"I'm amazed those hostages haven't starved to death after all that time we spent fighting the eggmen. Do we enough eggmen left over to make them some omelettes?"

EDIT: Hey! Don't go deleting your stupid posts, Mage! Now I look stupid/slightly schizophrenic here.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

"I'll make fried eggs if they're hungry."

*Sorry Sahan, I hadn't realized that Ruo had killed the all. If you'd like I'll delete your schizo post.*
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

ruotwocone

Post by ruotwocone »

hostage1 wrote:Thank you for freeing us. We were making our way to Buellen when we were attacked by these things and taken prisoner. We are all very thirsty. If you could spare some water we need to be on our way. We are already several days behind our schedule.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

*Royal glances around, wondering whether or not he or others might have any spare water, or if they had found any water nearby during the course of the battle.*

((So do these dudes have no loot? I mean, we discussed the characters possibly using their technology, or using the shell pieces and stuff, you know?))
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

ruotwocone

Post by ruotwocone »

Looking around the battle field, there seems to be a lot to sort through. Robotic debris and gooey eggmen parts seem to be the bulk of it. However there are several things of potentially more value around.

1. well for starters, broken machines are valuable to at least one of you
2. several small electronic devices that appear to be functioning but nobody is quite sure of their purpose
3. 3 large batteries - possibly spares for the eggmen machines
4. 118 dublooneans bound by a rubber band
5. a deck of playing cards with '4 of hearts' written on one of the jokers

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Seraphin quickly pockets the dublooneans.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Buellen, you say? Were your men of the group carrying The Standard of the Lancer?

Sahan

Post by Sahan »

Hey, let's share the dublooneans please! I'm taking the batteries too unless anyone wants to share.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

I'd probably take a battery. I might need it being a robot.
I'm not really sure what to take of the scrap robotic pieces, which obviously could help.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Seraphin sighs and tosses 20 dublooneans to Necromax and Mr. Snuffleupagus.