RPG1 - Official Actions

Where Fun goes to Die!

Moderator: Oldrac the Chitinous

Re: RPG1 - Official Actions

Postby mountainmage » Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:12 pm

Seraphin glares at Mr. Snuffeupagus, but grudgingly continues walking.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away
User avatar
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains
 
Posts: 9608
Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 11:42 am
Location: Right here. Right now.

Re: RPG1 - Official Actions

Postby wolf » Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:13 pm

Maîtresse follows Enna and Seraphin.

"I'm leaving it to you Ms. Kogneeto not to get us lost and to discover any traps first."

Maîtresse watches Mr. Snuffeupagus hook himself onto Seraphin and laughs.

"Well, Mr. Seraphin it appears you made a friend and will be building some muscle. Do not over exert yourself, we all know mages are not use to physical activity."
Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop
User avatar
wolf
She-Barbarian of the North
 
Posts: 651
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:36 pm
Location: Canada

Re: RPG1 - Official Actions

Postby Kidd » Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:17 pm

Pesmerga examines the group as they begin to leave. "An odd assortment, but as long as they don't get in my way, we'll do fine." he thinks to himself. With a quiet swiftness, he begins to follow the group.
I Believe In Harvey Dent.
User avatar
Kidd
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:59 am
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: RPG1 - Official Actions

Postby Lethal Interjection » Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:52 pm

Necromax 3000 follows behind.
Necromax3000 wrote:To blue screen and back!
User avatar
Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution
 
Posts: 8059
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:17 pm
Location: Behind your ear. It's magic!

Re: RPG1 - Official Actions

Postby ruotwocone » Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:11 pm

I'm going to assume that all characters are going with. if you aren't, please say so - obviously having to track 2 separate groups will confuse and infuriate me so you can expect something at least a little unpleasant if you deviate from the group (of course, that can often be the most fun). long story short - i'm kinda too drunk to adequately post any plot, so it'll have to wait until i sober up. true story, well told.
User avatar
ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite
 
Posts: 1929
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:58 pm
Location: true... wait, false!

Re: RPG1 - Official Actions

Postby diode_dirigible » Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:37 pm

good work twocone, you show that plot who's boss.

well, i'm off with the group too, probably downwind. let's see where adventure leads
User avatar
diode_dirigible
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:54 pm
Location: Higher than is strictly safe

Re: RPG1 - Official Actions

Postby mountainmage » Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:46 am

Seraphin continues walking and says over his shoulder, "I used to train on the mountain by carrying small boulders on my back. The weight is about the same."
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away
User avatar
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains
 
Posts: 9608
Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 11:42 am
Location: Right here. Right now.

Re: RPG1 - Official Actions

Postby AHMETxRock » Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:32 am

Royal begins to clack his scimmitars against one another in morse code while making strange noises with his tongue and dancing for about a minute.
"That aught to do it," he says to himself, and follows the group.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.
User avatar
AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop
 
Posts: 5524
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:54 am
Location: Box of Cereal.

Re: RPG1 - Official Actions

Postby ruotwocone » Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:22 pm

...And so it was that this unorthodox gang of freaks left the city of Buellen on the road to Calava. The muddy conditions and bafflingly slow pace of several of the party members led to several delays. By the fourth day of travel, food rations were beginning to dwindle and the party is approaching a figurative crossroads - whether to stop and try to catch/hunt for food or to keep on towards the crash and hope to find food later.

At nightfall, Seraphin's keen vision detected what appeared to be a large campfire a few miles away to the east. A source of food? Peril? Hookerbots?

will our band of misfit heroes investigate the mysterious camp, or will they leave it alone and focus on the task at hand? tune in next time for another thrilling episode!
User avatar
ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite
 
Posts: 1929
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:58 pm
Location: true... wait, false!

Re: RPG1 - Official Actions

Postby Kidd » Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:35 pm

Hmm. I can't quite tell who is at the campfire from this distance. I feel as though we should investigate this. It may lead us to clues or, at least, food. I'm not above eating cats, if we don't find nourishment in the next few hours.
I Believe In Harvey Dent.
User avatar
Kidd
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:59 am
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: RPG1 - Official Actions

Postby diode_dirigible » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:34 pm

Cog wrote:You've never tasted cat then?
User avatar
diode_dirigible
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:54 pm
Location: Higher than is strictly safe

Re: RPG1 - Official Actions

Postby wolf » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:37 pm

Maîtresse looks to the east and spots the camp everyone is talking about.

"Yes, I think heading to the camp will prove to be fun. I'm not sure about the rest of the you lot but I think I will accompany Pesmerga to this camp."

Maîtresse starts to head east towards the campfire in the distance then stops. She turns back to the group and addresses them.

"Pesmerga be a dear and walk ahead of me, I would rather not set off any possible traps."
Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop
User avatar
wolf
She-Barbarian of the North
 
Posts: 651
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:36 pm
Location: Canada

Re: RPG1 - Official Actions

Postby Kidd » Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:51 am

"Hmm, perhaps I should cloak myself, in the off-chance that there is someone at the campsite that is less than....thrilled....to be receiving company this late at night."

Pesmerga closes his eyes and concentrates. The air around him seems to become cold--as if all the natural warmth is being repelled from it--and he quickly opens his eyes. Slowly, he begins to fade. Not quite invisible; but not noticeable to the untrained eye. As he walks, the the background of the night, trees, rocks, and the moon, seem to shine through him. He has managed to become translucent. A skill known as ShadowStalker. (really hope I'm able to cast abilities right now)

"If anyone would like to follow, I suggest you stay behind a bit, so I can check for traps and enemies first. Wolf, I really appreciate the sentiment, but my eyes are up here" he says, breaking Wolf's gaze upon his....posterior.
I Believe In Harvey Dent.
User avatar
Kidd
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:59 am
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: RPG1 - Official Actions

Postby Asherian » Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:28 am

*smile* I'll follow along to the camp, so long as I'm not the one in front for any ranged projectiles they might want us to 'enjoy'. Always a pleasure to follow the lady after all.
As pure as the driven snow. Bitches
User avatar
Asherian
Token Erisian
 
Posts: 1272
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:22 am
Location: A City in the rain

Re: RPG1 - Official Actions

Postby wolf » Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:48 am

Maîtresse tilts her head to the side in puzzlement and looks around the group for someone named Wolf.

"Ms. Kogneeto do you know who this Wolf character Mr. Pesmerga is speaking to? Do you think we have to worry about him being delusional? I shall have to keep an eye out for anymore signs of dementia."

Maîtresse starts to follow Pesmerga from a safe distance.
Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop
User avatar
wolf
She-Barbarian of the North
 
Posts: 651
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:36 pm
Location: Canada

PreviousNext

Return to The Forum RPG/Other Forum Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest