RPG1 - Strategy Room

Where Fun goes to Die!

Moderator: Oldrac the Chitinous

Asherian
Token Erisian

Re: RPG1 - Strategy Room

Post by Asherian »

Diode.. before furthering that thought processes, consider that it was Wolf commenting. Maybe you should go read more of her post? It might be a hint why she prefers a girl's hinney.
As pure as the driven snow. Bitches

diode_dirigible

Post by diode_dirigible »

your point? I'm a straight guy and I can appreciate and a good bum on guys or gals

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

Heh, I'm the same, but a lot of people are more.. rigid about what they want to look at. Hell maybe she's just an ass chick and thats part of why she prefers chicks, likes it rounder and not so straight out/"perky".
As pure as the driven snow. Bitches

wolf
She-Barbarian of the North

Post by wolf »

Asherian wrote:Heh, I'm the same, but a lot of people are more.. rigid about what they want to look at. Hell maybe she's just an ass chick and thats part of why she prefers chicks, likes it rounder and not so straight out/"perky".
My hero jumping to my rescue. And I'm shorting your name down to Ash. Why? Because I'm lazy.

I'm actually a T&A girl. I'm comfortable in my sexuality to admit when a male is attractive and has a nice ass, that doesn't mean I want to jump him. Every ass is unique and I do prefer the ass of a woman there is just something about it. Anyhoo, even though I can appreciate a guy's ass I'd rather stare at a woman's ass for hours.
Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

I knew this is what my quest would devolve to eventually, but the speed in which it has done so boggles even my mind. huzzah!

wolf
She-Barbarian of the North

Post by wolf »

ruotwocone wrote:I knew this is what my quest would devolve to eventually, but the speed in which it has done so boggles even my mind. huzzah!
That scares me. See at first your quest was a pure sausage fest so for it to become about T&A well scares me. So glad I'm not the only female on this one.
Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Newsflash: This is the internet, eventually everything will devolve into discussion of T&A.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

This is terrible. No one is screaming Bloody Mary about the sexual context of this conversation. Are any of you under 18?
I could go to jail for this!
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

Kidd

Post by Kidd »

AHMETxRock wrote:This is terrible. No one is screaming Bloody Mary about the sexual context of this conversation. Are any of you under 18?
If this is bad to you (unless you're joking again, in which case, please stop), you should go to some of the other forums I hang out on. You'd last a few minutes, before they tore you to shreds. And that's before you introduce yourself.
I Believe In Harvey Dent.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

Kidd wrote:
AHMETxRock wrote:This is terrible. No one is screaming Bloody Mary about the sexual context of this conversation. Are any of you under 18?
If this is bad to you (unless you're joking again, in which case, please stop), you should go to some of the other forums I hang out on. You'd last a few minutes, before they tore you to shreds. And that's before you introduce yourself.
Like if a person said, "You wouldn't last a week living in my house!" and it turns out you live in prison. Yeah, I get that. I get it REAL GOOD.

Kidd

Post by Kidd »

Ugh. You're the worst troll I've ever seen.
I Believe In Harvey Dent.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

To be honest, I am not a troll. You just need to calm down. When you first started opposing me, I asked you to stop. You didn't, then accused me of playing victim. Now, I would not let someone walk over me in real life. You had been here a while but hadn't really participated at all here, so I figured you'd leave or stop. It seems attacking me has sucked you into the forums, however. What would you talk about if I weren't here for you to draw little knives around?

And now you've argued with science. Have you no shame? What happened to the man crush you said you had? Did those feelings dissappear? Unrequited love hurts, I know that. I can be your friend, however. We can be friends.

Also, I was wondering how I'd actually communicate with animals. I figure most depictions would be of a person making barking noises to communicate with a dog. I figure a hermit would have more absurd methods.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Maybe you're not a troll, but you're just as god damned annoying as one most of the time.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

You guys started pulling my leg way before I started yanking back. That's really all I'm doing. I'm stepping it up for kid as long as he holds a vendetta against me. I also try to contribute to the conversation a bit as well.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Or, you could not provoke Kidd, and thus effectively end his vendetta. Take the high road, it's fun!