Where Fun goes to Die!

Moderator: Oldrac the Chitinous

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Re: RPG1 - Strategy Room

Post by AHMETxRock »

I refuse to do drugs!

-or-

I can only due that during a time of calmness. You can't approach someone and negotiate peace when they are still teaming with rage. The only rage he can feel when I approach him is the rage over the fact I am approaching him. That being said, this is the internet. I can't approach him.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

It is hard to be calm when someone is acting angry towards you, but in doing so, you'll prove you're the bigger man! When the angry person calms down, they'll become big too. In fact, bigness all around! It's on me!
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Kidd

Post by Kidd »

Someone (maybe cheez.wiz?) said something along the lines of "When you stop trying so hard, we'll stop" (I hate paraphrasing).

At this point, you're trying so hard to be funny, and falling so short, it's annoying. Very annoying. So, I will 'end my vendetta' against you when you stop trying so hard to be funny.

And to try and resolve your questions;

That "crush' was from a hundred posts ago, when you were almost a good poster and didn't fail so massively.
And if you'd read through some topics, I've had actual conversation with other members when you aren't around. So, yeah, if you weren't around, I'd probably just have conversations with people. Hope that clears stuff up.
I Believe In Harvey Dent.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

See, if you were going to go away, I wouldn't be difficult. It wouldn't be worth my time.
But since you are here, I'll have to.

Learning is essentially brainwashing. I've been looking at this videogame making program, and I find that the mind works alot like the commands of the game. Don't touch hot stove because of a negative hurting sensation. Be nice to others because of the positive reward of a candy bar. Then it gets down to strategy. Do you go through the pleasure of sex for the offset of the instability it can often offer your life, or do you refuse yourself that joy for a different sense of satisfaction. Unlike the game, you don't level up. Specifically with sex.

So if you can bad mouth me, the positive is a sense of accomplishment coupled with the annoyance and backlash provided by me.
Arguing with you provides me unwanted waste of tiem and effort, but rewarded with a ceasing of hostility in the near future (unreasonable at least)

Also, I am damned funny. Respect.

Kidd

Post by Kidd »

....I'm sorry, were you trying to make a point here? Because here's what I got from this.

Blah blah blah, using bad analogies in a vain attempt to make people thing I'm smart, blah blah blah, lie.
I Believe In Harvey Dent.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

Kidd wrote:....I'm sorry, were you trying to make a point here? Because here's what I got from this.

Blah blah blah, using bad analogies in a vain attempt to make people thing I'm smart, blah blah blah, lie.
Actually, it was more like this.

Blah Blah, bad analogy in vain attempt of intelligence, blah blah blah blah blah, heartfelt dissillusion.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Ba-zing! Wait...
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

mountainmage wrote:Newsflash: This is the internet, eventually everything will devolve into discussion of T&A.
And Hitler. Don't forget about Godwin's law.
AHMETxRock wrote:This is terrible. No one is screaming Bloody Mary about the sexual context of this conversation. Are any of you under 18?
I could go to jail for this!
If talking about sex with minors*, then I know several teachers who should've gone to jail for teaching sex-ed.
AHMETxRock wrote:Now, I would not let someone walk over me in real life.
I doubt that this situation applies to real life. I doubt very highly that if you were hanging out with a bunch of strangers, and they were ragging on you, you probably wouldn't start a fight, you would probably just walk away and discontinue your course of action. Not to say that this is what you should do, I just have a hard time with you comparing arguing with random people to real life.
AHMETxRock wrote:See, if you were going to go away, I wouldn't be difficult. It wouldn't be worth my time.
That is terrible, terrible logic, and I don't even believe it. You weren't posting that much differently before Kidd got all hostile on you (and you, in turn, returned the hostility).

AHMETxRock wrote:Learning is essentially brainwashing. I've been looking at this videogame making program, and I find that the mind works alot like the commands of the game. Don't touch hot stove because of a negative hurting sensation. Be nice to others because of the positive reward of a candy bar. Then it gets down to strategy. Do you go through the pleasure of sex for the offset of the instability it can often offer your life, or do you refuse yourself that joy for a different sense of satisfaction. Unlike the game, you don't level up. Specifically with sex..
The type of learning you are talking about (up until sex, at least) is the type of learning that a 2-year-old does, before they have proper cognative function. Learning (in a post-2-year-old cognative sense) is only brainwashing if you are sheep.

*I'm aware of the humour in this sentence.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

I am aware of the truth in this post.

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

Wolf, of course I jumped to your defense, if nothing else it was entertaining.

Hey Ahmet? Why don't we start you your own post for bitching about how its everyone elses fault your being an annoying pretenious prick and let the rest of the forum continue on their normal thread line? Just a thought.
As pure as the driven snow. Bitches

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

Asherian wrote:Wolf, of course I jumped to your defense, if nothing else it was entertaining.

Hey Ahmet? Why don't we start you your own post for bitching about how its everyone elses fault your being an annoying pretenious prick and let the rest of the forum continue on their normal thread line? Just a thought.
Haha. She said normal!
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

Okay point.. less about vendetta and proclaiming our own self worth? Maybe you know, about the forum game and/or wolf's ass.

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

Asherian wrote:Okay point.. less about vendetta and proclaiming our own self worth? Maybe you know, about the forum game and/or wolf's ass.
Yours, actually.

But nice attempt at diverting attention.

I really have to lose that style of posting, with all those blank lines.
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

cheez.wiz wrote: I really have to lose that style of posting, with all those blank lines.
If it makes you feel better I'm trying to learn to write like that, my boss tsks me for paragraph style emails. Actually will edit them to be more bullet style/lots of blank lines sometimes before I can send them off to engineers.

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

Asherian wrote:
cheez.wiz wrote: I really have to lose that style of posting, with all those blank lines.
If it makes you feel better I'm trying to learn to write like that, my boss tsks me for paragraph style emails. Actually will edit them to be more bullet style/lots of blank lines sometimes before I can send them off to engineers.
My life feels more complete now.

Sorry, i read somewhere on the internet that purple was the color of sarcasm. Live with it.