RPG1 - Strategy Room

Where Fun goes to Die!

Moderator: Oldrac the Chitinous

Asherian
Token Erisian

Re: RPG1 - Strategy Room

Post by Asherian »

mountainmage wrote:Now that we've all introduced our characters and received the map, I guess we should go to the scene of the crime, eh?
Sounds good to me, I missed the 'map' being posted though.
As pure as the driven snow. Bitches

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

Asherian wrote:Sounds good to me, I missed the 'map' being posted though.
go back to the end of page 2 of the official actions thread. Sergeant Wang gives you a map and magic bracelet and gives you some other info.

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

I completely missed it, makes me feel silly. So how far about is that on foot? I'm just assuming no horses/vehicles will be provided, and doubting anyone thought to purchase 'em. I'm ready to get going, oh and Mountain standards are Normally flags/banners but not always. Just was trying to show in character versatility on the concept.

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

Okay that's just a little creepy, same time Sahan posted his womanizer song the actual video by brittany came on VH1. (There's nothing else on at this hour, random music videos while sketching ftw.) Figured shouldn't mention it in the official thread where he said it, but I just had the urge to comment. Now I'll probably keep picturing our werewolf bard with a heavily synthesized voice and skanky outfits. Darn? My computer with the scanner is broken, but once its working I'll have an actual sketch of Enna Kogneeto up, maybe even color it if I feel fancy. Anyone else wants a sketch it might be arrangeable.. Interesting, Skanky wasn't in the dictionary, had to teach it.

wolf
She-Barbarian of the North

Post by wolf »

Sooo.... is it time for our freak show to head on out?
Asherian wrote:My computer with the scanner is broken, but once its working I'll have an actual sketch of Enna Kogneeto up, maybe even color it if I feel fancy. Anyone else wants a sketch it might be arrangeable.
Well it all depends on how attractive you draw your character if I want a sketch of Enna. Wait, or were you offering to sketch our characters.

I would draw Maîtresse except, as anyone that remembers the first forum sketch battle, I cannot draw. Maîtresse would end up looking like a stick figure clown on fire or a stick figure person being chased by a T-Rex.
Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

I thought about putting up a character sketch, but I thought MS Paint wasn't exactly going to get much across.
Plus, for humour-sake, I want to be able to have some fluidity in my character's look, in case it might make for an interesting situation in-game.

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Post by Sahan »

Whilst you guys set of on your fantasy journey, I will be off on a real road trip tomorrow, and won't be back until Monday afternoon (that's Monday morning for you North American folks). We have a huge family reunion happening, so my time on the computer will be erratic and possibly erotic for the next few weeks. Maybe not erotic, unless there is heavy demand for such. Point being I might not be active for a while, so sorry guys.
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

It seems everyone is waiting for someone to make the first move. I guess there's no choice but to do it myself. Bleh.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

There, now you can just follow me if you want : )

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Blah, you beat me to it. Oh well, I don't like making waves, anyways.*

*was that total reverse psychology to make you make the first move? the world may never know**

**no, it wasn't.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

hehe, You requested, and now I get you just following along staring at my ass. Works for me.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

You won't see me complaining, I can tell you that. :lol:

wolf
She-Barbarian of the North

Post by wolf »

mountainmage wrote:It seems everyone is waiting for someone to make the first move. I guess there's no choice but to do it myself. Bleh.
Hey my character said she was following your character for now. That and I've never done something like this before and really didn't know what to do or if ruo would send us out etc
Asherian wrote:hehe, You requested, and now I get you just following along staring at my ass. Works for me.
This works for me as well. Much better that starting at the backside of a male mage.
Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

wolf wrote:This works for me as well. Much better that starting at the backside of a male mage.
I'll do what I can to please.

diode_dirigible

Post by diode_dirigible »

Who says guys don't have good bums?

Most women have great behinds, hips are a wonderful thing. But guys often have... for lack of a better word, "pert" bums, which can be just as good
My own arse has, on occaision, drawn appreciative comments