RPG1 - Strategy Room

Where Fun goes to Die!

Moderator: Oldrac the Chitinous

wolf
She-Barbarian of the North

Re: RPG1 - Strategy Room

Post by wolf »

ruotwocone wrote:everybody acts and moves at the same time - unless something happens that causes somebody to automatically lose/win initiative - so movements, attacks, skills, etc. all happen simultaneously. To speed things along, everybody should just tell me where they want their player on the grid before things start rather than have each person declare movement for a week.
Well ruo put me some place where the eggs cannot see or smell me but able to get there fast to kick ass if need be. Like I mentioned before I've never done this before so well yeah
Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

I hope this doesn't die like our sketchbattles.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Snazz

Post by Snazz »

Ach, I've been in a place with no internet for the past few days. Doesn't look like I missed much, though. Where is everyone else?
Eat more fire.

diode_dirigible

Post by diode_dirigible »

I ruined my shoulder, not been in the typing mood for the last few days. Right now I'm cleaning up the christmas mess to make way for the new year's eve mess

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

sorry for the delays through the christmas times. i do most of my RPG posting at work (as that is where i keep your character sheets and the image files for maps 'n things) and I haven't worked in the last few days. I will be in the office tuesday and promise to move this along then. I am then off for new year's eve and day, but I should be back without interruption after that. sorry sorry sorry.

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

Good stuff takes time. We'll start over when we feel like it, i guess.
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Sweet, Tuesday it is then.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Understandable, I didn't want to (nor could I) put much time into it these two weeks, and I'm not even organizing it.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

So what do we make of this blue-ness problem? Should we take it as hostile and attack?

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

I can't think of a time where a gun was pointed at someone with good intentions. I figure we're in for a fight.

wolf
She-Barbarian of the North

Post by wolf »

mountainmage wrote:I can't think of a time where a gun was pointed at someone with good intentions. I figure we're in for a fight.
Really? My hello is pointed a loaded shotgun in a person's face while screaming gibberish. And ruo never said "gun" he said "small electronic device". It could be a scanner or something
Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

Someone never saw "The day the earth stood still".

And my plan was bastardized. :roll:
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

Bright blue lights aren't nessiarly weaponry. We also don't know if the two groups of egg men are related. Or (looking at the image) if the scouts other then bubbles have been spotted. Far enough apart possibly not.

Also the main camp hasn't done anything hostile yet, unless you count looking around in shock hostile? Now whoevers a' talker talk already! My detonator does get ever so itchy.
As pure as the driven snow. Bitches

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Gun/device, whatever. Floating egg creature pointing glowing blue device sounds like trouble to me. But if you want to wait, I'm fine with that I guess.

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

Its not me its pointed at, I'm far more inclined to wait then if the situation was not as stated. I'm also not the one doing the talking, all win by me.

Plus lets not forget, its not like these egg men have any obvious means of communication, the device could be related to that.
As pure as the driven snow. Bitches