RPG: Take 3 (Discussion Thread)

Where Fun goes to Die!

Moderator: Oldrac the Chitinous

User avatar
Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS
Posts: 8835
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:53 pm
Location: Internet
Contact:

Re: RPG: Take 3 (Discussion Thread)

Post by Edminster »

Why do you want to fight my dog so bad? It's not like doing so will materially benefit you in any way.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

User avatar
LordRetard
The Most Retardedest
Posts: 9973
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:44 pm
Location: My Parents' Basement

Re: RPG: Take 3 (Discussion Thread)

Post by LordRetard »

I'm not the least bit interested in fighting your dog. It's more about the fact that your dog is in the truck that I am planning to steal. Which IS a material benefit. And John can't think of a reason why that'd result in him getting shot by a model plane.

User avatar
Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS
Posts: 8835
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:53 pm
Location: Internet
Contact:

Re: RPG: Take 3 (Discussion Thread)

Post by Edminster »

Dude you're like eight feet twenty-six inches tall. I'm not sure you'll even fit in the cab.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

User avatar
LordRetard
The Most Retardedest
Posts: 9973
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:44 pm
Location: My Parents' Basement

Re: RPG: Take 3 (Discussion Thread)

Post by LordRetard »

Oh, wow... That's a good point. Maybe he can carry the truck home?

Everyone needs to drive, even the very tall...

User avatar
LordRetard
The Most Retardedest
Posts: 9973
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:44 pm
Location: My Parents' Basement

Re: RPG: Take 3 (Discussion Thread)

Post by LordRetard »

Okay, I'm going to write up my actions later today. But first, do I know what Eddie means by "The Bureau"?

User avatar
Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea
Posts: 3477
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:41 pm
Location: The Perfect Stillness of the Deep
Contact:

Re: RPG: Take 3 (Discussion Thread)

Post by Oldrac the Chitinous »

He probably means the FBI, but what he means by "special dispensation" I have you have no idea.

Also, this post was edited. By me.
Cirtur wrote:Julian arrives at the police station. He pauses for a moment, then enters. It is a surprisingly small room that turns out to be the porch. He opens the next set of doors to a hive of activity. Julian approaches the nearest desk and shows the photos of the boy.

"Do you know this child?"
"If you're buying birthday presents for him you've saved yourself some money." The policeman replied, "He's in the hospital." And this woman?

"That's his mother." Julian leaves the man's desk, oblivious to his cries for cash and finds a payphone. He rings a cab and waits outside. After an hour, the cab arrives.

"The hospital."
Oh, and Lethal - don't feel obliged to write up what in particular you say to the cop. You can if you want, but "William describes the foregoing events" will be a sufficient recap. If you have other things to say, though, now's the time.
Police said they spent some time working out if they could charge the man with being armed with a weapon, as technically he was armed with part of a fish.

User avatar
Cirtur
Licensed Troll Pornographer
Posts: 9964
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:13 pm
Location: Europe
Contact:

Re: RPG: Take 3 (Discussion Thread)

Post by Cirtur »

Thank you for editing that.

User avatar
Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea
Posts: 3477
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:41 pm
Location: The Perfect Stillness of the Deep
Contact:

Re: RPG: Take 3 (Discussion Thread)

Post by Oldrac the Chitinous »

Posted! Finally.

Cirtur, you'll arrive at the hospital after Ed and LR take their actions.
Also, how sarcastic were you in that last post? (One never knows with Cirtur.)
Police said they spent some time working out if they could charge the man with being armed with a weapon, as technically he was armed with part of a fish.

User avatar
Cirtur
Licensed Troll Pornographer
Posts: 9964
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:13 pm
Location: Europe
Contact:

Re: RPG: Take 3 (Discussion Thread)

Post by Cirtur »

Eh sort of sarcastic. I am a little bit grateful.

I shall take my move soon.

User avatar
Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea
Posts: 3477
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:41 pm
Location: The Perfect Stillness of the Deep
Contact:

Re: RPG: Take 3 (Discussion Thread)

Post by Oldrac the Chitinous »

It would be good if Ed made a move first.

Nudge, nudge.

Also, Dinnsdale, you can make a scrounging roll to see if you can identify the guns.
+5 for a profession skill, -3 because it's dark. You want 15 or better.
Police said they spent some time working out if they could charge the man with being armed with a weapon, as technically he was armed with part of a fish.

User avatar
dinnsdale
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:09 pm
Contact:

Re: RPG: Take 3 (Discussion Thread)

Post by dinnsdale »

Good to know. Is that a 15 before applying the ultimate +2 bonus?

Rolled a 1, so it doesn't much matter...
Three men walk into a bar. The third man ducks.

User avatar
Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea
Posts: 3477
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:41 pm
Location: The Perfect Stillness of the Deep
Contact:

Re: RPG: Take 3 (Discussion Thread)

Post by Oldrac the Chitinous »

Whee, critical failures!
But, for the future, when I give you a target number, it won't include multipliers. So you would have succeeded on a roll of 13 or better.
Police said they spent some time working out if they could charge the man with being armed with a weapon, as technically he was armed with part of a fish.

User avatar
dinnsdale
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:09 pm
Contact:

Re: RPG: Take 3 (Discussion Thread)

Post by dinnsdale »

Good to know!

Also, I'm using they're wearing jackets. Please change to an appropriate article of clothing if I'm wrong.
Three men walk into a bar. The third man ducks.

User avatar
Cirtur
Licensed Troll Pornographer
Posts: 9964
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:13 pm
Location: Europe
Contact:

Re: RPG: Take 3 (Discussion Thread)

Post by Cirtur »

I don't appear to be getting instructions from you Oldrac. Unless BJW refers to me, which I doubt.

User avatar
Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea
Posts: 3477
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:41 pm
Location: The Perfect Stillness of the Deep
Contact:

Re: RPG: Take 3 (Discussion Thread)

Post by Oldrac the Chitinous »

You’re still a little while in the future compared to everyone else. You won’t be getting to the hospital until after Ed and LR have left, so What is going on with my fonts you know what I don't even care anymore I'll write up your scene as soon as that happens.

Sorry about the wait. Once I get everybody back together, it shouldn't be an issue anymore.
Police said they spent some time working out if they could charge the man with being armed with a weapon, as technically he was armed with part of a fish.

Post Reply