Script Frenzy 2011

For original creative work. For the love of Zach, read Rule 30.

Moderator: Kimra

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Script Frenzy 2011

Post by Kimra »

Script Frenzy

Script Frenzy, brought to you by the same people as NaNoWriMo, is on next month.

Are you doing it?
King Prawn

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Re: Script Frenzy 2011

Post by Kimra »

It is I, Kimra, I am going to attempt this. Even though scripts are not really my forte, it's always fun to try something new.

Here is my Script Frenzy id buddy me up if your gonna be around!

Cheers.
King Prawn

Kovvy
Bride Of Galactus

Post by Kovvy »

I don't think I can handle the pressure.

A little drunk. But still. Don't think I can handle it!

Edit: PS: <3

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

I'd love to, but I feel pretty wary of the script format at this point. Especially since my current story idea (I actually have a pretty cool idea for some fiction!) doesn't involve much human interaction and would ultimately be a string of internal monologues.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Oh yeah, I thought of a story line today. So I'm ahead of my game for this one. I shall call it (until I think of a good/better name):
the Eidleshadow

This is inspired by the name Edelweiss (oh yeah get that song stuck in your head people) but has nothing to do with the flower at all. It just sounded like a name I liked today. It shall be a fantasy, epic in nature, lots of bad guys and with some primordial evil. And no matter how I talk it up, it will still be a story written for teens. I'm sorry world I can do no better (or I don't really want to).

This update was brought to you by Centerlink - making me wait on hold for over an hour with nothing else to do.
King Prawn

Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting

Post by Apocalyptus »

Man, Centrelink sucks. I did all my stuff with them online, and found out for some reason that the site is only 'open' during business hours.
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Apocalyptus wrote:Man, Centrelink sucks. I did all my stuff with them online, and found out for some reason that the site is only 'open' during business hours.
I know! That's insane crazy, as if unemployed people (or students) are awake during business hours.

Just got to spend another hour or so on hold to them, so I tried to be really quick so as not to hold the (apparently) 500 people in the que, and the lady I was speaking just plodded along like something big and slow and ploddy. No wonder hey have an hour long phone wait. :evil:
King Prawn

Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting

Post by Apocalyptus »

That sounds incredibly frustrating. I just couldn't hold for that long, I'd get tired of it and hang up. It's almost less effort to actually go in.
But then you are told you can't do it in person and to do it over the phone even though their website couldn't tell you that and you've wasted an hour plus of your life.
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

Fuck it, I'm in. It's not as if I actually have responsibilities.
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Yay! I think I added you to my writing buddies list and everything now.
King Prawn

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Just incase anyone else has decided to throw their life away for a month, I'll remind you that this is happening, this month, the month of April. If you start now you're only two days behind. Just like me! :D

Join the script side, there are cookies.
King Prawn

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

This is like a thread all to my own. Excellent.

11 pages in, only about 12 behind.

Beat that no-one. 8)
King Prawn

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

I totally would have got involved with this whole dealy -- I love writing scripts, though generally not seriously -- but my work just got demanding and I might even mention it some time in the "Use This Thread as a Micro-Blog" thread.

I probably won't.
Pirate.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Because I'm bored, and Smiley asked for it here is a badly formatted, badly written script. By the software I'm using with proper formatting (that wouldn't let me transfer its formatting so kind of sucks) I'm at 37 pages. So... a lot left to go. And as per my normal habit, nothing happens in those 37 pages. Enjoy?
King Prawn

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

19 pages left, but I have to go see Thor. Maybe I'll manage to squeeze them in before midnight? Only time will tell.
King Prawn