FAQ [For the less clever, answers are inside]

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

Gangler
watashi wa kawaii desu ne ^o^;

Re: FAQ

Post by Gangler »

This is groundbreaking shit right here.
Paranoid? Probably. But just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that there isn't an invisible demon
about to eat your face.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Insanity!

++
King Prawn

Eisbreaker
He Who Must Not Be d

Post by Eisbreaker »

Shame the Conservatives will never allow such a thing.
Don't drink and drive, take LSD and Teleport.

Quintushalls

Post by Quintushalls »

Eisbreaker wrote:Shame the Conservatives will never allow such a thing.
Actually,
Conservatives = Single Thread
Liberals = Multiple Threads

Single threads were here originally. Multiple threads is this radical idea that is working fine.

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

Quintushalls wrote:Actually,

Single threads were here originally. Multiple threads is this radical idea that is working fine.
Inasmuch as "making a cesspit as bad as the Sci-Phi section" falls under "working fine" then yeah I'll agree with you.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

I like how 20 posts makes you an expert on how things work. : )
King Prawn

Gangler

Post by Gangler »

This entire fucking forum is liberal. If you want to go back to the our noble roots bring back the chitchat box.
Paranoid? Probably. But just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that there isn't an invisible demon
about to eat your face.

Eisbreaker
He Who Must Not Be d

Post by Eisbreaker »

You had a chitchat box? I feel like an archaeologist discovering some kind of primal society that brought on their doom by their own machinations.
Don't drink and drive, take LSD and Teleport.

Gangler

Post by Gangler »

We had the greatest chitchat box. Unfortunately the sheer heat of our awesomeness started exploding servers and here we are. Like a mad scientist who's chimera turns on him.

Of course that's not how zach tells the story.
about to eat your face.

Edminster

Post by Edminster »

Eisbreaker wrote:You had a chitchat box? I feel like an archaeologist discovering some kind of primal society that brought on their doom by their own machinations.
Be careful with that "you".

The comic did have a chitchat box hosted off-site but linked to where you see the "discuss this comic" link in the newsposts.

We (the Forum) have always been here, and only a couple of our numbers (Smiley_Cow and AhmetXRock, exiled King of the Chatbox) migrated here back when the 'box was in its infancy.

As time went on, however, the fact that the chatbox was unmoderated led to its demise through sheer idiocy and homophobia. As this offended Zach, it was closed.

Unfortunately for us kind, decent, Mod-fearing people of the Forum that caused a wave of chatbox refugees to try and find shelter here. Without fail each and every refugee has proven through their behaviour why the Chatbox was destroyed.
Gangler wrote:We had the greatest chitchat box. Unfortunately the sheer heat of our awesomeness started exploding servers and here we are. Like a mad scientist who's chimera turns on him.

Of course that's not how zach tells the story.
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Astrogirl
so close, yet so far

Post by Astrogirl »

Quintushalls wrote:
Eisbreaker wrote:Shame the Conservatives will never allow such a thing.
Actually,

Uhm you know there is this way to express things by saying the opposite of what you mean?
Microaggression? Microaggression!

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Post by Sahan »

Do you mean that form of wit that tends not to work very well on the internet?
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

Astrogirl
so close, yet so far

Post by Astrogirl »

Can't be.
Microaggression? Microaggression!

Kaharz
This Intentionally Left Blank

Post by Kaharz »

I think I'm just going to stop reading this particular part of the board, it is just depressing me now. It is starting to read more and more like a youtube comments page. Let me know if it goes back to no guests?
Kaharz wrote:I don't need a title. I have no avatar or tagline either. I am unique in my lack of personal identifiers.

Edminster

Post by Edminster »

Kaharz wrote:I think I'm just going to stop reading this particular part of the board, it is just depressing me now. It is starting to read more and more like a youtube comments page. Let me know if it goes back to no guests?
Welcome to my stance as of 19 May 2011.

gödel stop spreading fud