[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
SMBC Comics Forum • View topic - FAQ [For the less clever, answers are inside]

FAQ [For the less clever, answers are inside]

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

Re: FAQ

Postby Astrogirl » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:18 pm

We could have both. This forum part for (mostly) the guests and an evil twin, the must-be-registered-all-comics-in-one-thread thread.
crogression? !
Astrogirl
so close, yet so far

Postby Oldrac the Chitinous » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:38 pm

The last thing we need is more places to talk about the comic.
Police said they spent some time working out if they could charge the man with being armed with a weapon, as technically he was armed with part of a fish.
Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea

Postby Quintushalls » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:12 am

Quintushalls

Postby Lethal Interjection » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:23 am

The quantity of people may have gone up, but I'd say the quality has gone down.
Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Postby Edminster » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:22 am

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Postby Quintushalls » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:39 am

Quintushalls

Postby Kimra » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:59 am

I'd say stick with it for a while. We're getting annoying people, but who knows what time will tell?
King Prawn
Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Postby Edminster » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:04 am

Edminster

Postby Quintushalls » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:22 am

Quintushalls

Postby Kimra » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:26 am

I'm sorry to say this, but you had better not take anything anyone says personally. You will abandon us far too quickly if you do.
King Prawn
Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Postby Quintushalls » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:30 am

Quintushalls

Postby Edminster » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:30 am

The thing Gutchucker was referring to was posting a thread solely to make a pithy comment on the comic for every comic. The thing you seem to be missing is that SMBC, on the whole, is not a very good comic. By all means participate in threads that get made, but just think to yourself "does this strip really need a thread dedicated to it?" before posting a new thread.
Edminster

Postby Quintushalls » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:33 am

Quintushalls

Postby gavinMugwampsupreme » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:11 pm

I'm actually relieved. Now I have a valid reason to just drop debates when they've gotten overly tedious. I would, however, appreciate being able to explain my card when the time comes. Hastily scrawled though it is. Just a small ban would have been sufficient to meet my request, I will not continue the debate at all now and if Vargonian continues then it is at his own peril, not mine.

Also, is there a way to communicate with the admins while banned other than posting as a guest (which clearly undermines the purpose of it)?
gavinMugwampsupreme

Postby Edminster » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:27 pm

I am ridiculously contactable!
Google+ https://plus.google.com/105285954213224196778
email- Retsnimdecorp@gmail.com
YIM- Retsnimdecorp@yahoo.com
MSN- Retsnimdecorp@gmail.com
AIM- Retsnimdecorp

You do realise you're only out for a week, right? Well, two now that I'm tacking on an extra week for trying to skirt around probation. If the game comes up before then just pass your explanation on through me and I'll post it for you.
Edminster

PreviousNext

Return to Latest Comic Discussion 3: Revenge of the Son of Latest Comic Discussion 2