[2011-Aug-23] Doin' Your Mom

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderator: Kimra

Re: Doin' Your Mom [August 23 2011]

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:05 pm

Guest wrote:This doesn't work out so well because I would be 47 when my dad would be telling me this...

Your dad had you at 94.75 years old?
Guest
 

Re: Doin' Your Mom [August 23 2011]

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:This doesn't work out so well because I would be 47 when my dad would be telling me this...

Your dad had you at 94.75 years old?


ugh, nevermind. Thank god I posted that as guest
Guest
 

Re: Doin' Your Mom [August 23 2011]

Postby Guest1 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:05 pm

For those of you still doubting the math, think of it this way: If you concieved a child at the age of 24, your child will be 24 when you are 48 plus the 9 month gestation period (2*(your childs age) + .75).
Guest1
 

Re: Doin' Your Mom [August 23 2011]

Postby Lethal Interjection » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:10 am

How would this work if my child aged backwards?
User avatar
Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution
 
Posts: 8059
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:17 pm
Location: Behind your ear. It's magic!

Re: Doin' Your Mom [August 23 2011]

Postby Gangler » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:33 am

The moment you were born plus 9 months.
Paranoid? Probably. But just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that there isn't an invisible demon
about to eat your face.
User avatar
Gangler
watashi wa kawaii desu ne ^o^;
 
Posts: 906
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:42 pm

Re: Doin' Your Mom [August 23 2011]

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:33 am

Lethal Interjection wrote:How would this work if my child aged backwards?

"In 25 years and 9 months, I'll be mom ruoy gniod!"
Guest
 

Re: Doin' Your Mom [August 23 2011]

Postby The_Coyltonian » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:39 am

Surely this needs to be "there are only X days (where X is equal to the number of children)"

Possibly needs further modifications for multiple births and children not surviving to their SMBC-burn-day (or children who's SMBC-burn-day will not occur until after you have died).

#justsaying
The_Coyltonian
 

Re: Doin' Your Mom [August 23 2011]

Postby Lethal Interjection » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:45 am

I can't wait to tell my son that "when I was your age I was telling you how at your age I copulated with your mother". Granted I'll be pretty old, and I don't know how clear it will be without my teeth in.
User avatar
Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution
 
Posts: 8059
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:17 pm
Location: Behind your ear. It's magic!

Re: Doin' Your Mom [August 23 2011]

Postby Guestbasha » Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:05 am

Guest wrote:Sorrrry math is wrong :x

Its 2 * (YOUR age at THEIR birth) -0.75


bahaha, newp, YOU'RE wrong, the math in the comic was just fine. Yours only works if you include the -0.75 in the parentheses:
2 * (YOUR age at THEIR birth - 0.75)

But why bother? The original comic was more clear.
Guestbasha
 

Re: Doin' Your Mom [August 23 2011]

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:04 pm

Lethal Interjection wrote:I can't wait to tell my son that "when I was your age I was telling you how at your age I copulated with your mother". Granted I'll be pretty old, and I don't know how clear it will be without my teeth in.


Write it down then
Guest
 

Previous

Return to Latest Comic Discussion 3: Revenge of the Son of Latest Comic Discussion 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: NeatNit and 10 guests