Nanowrimo 2012

oh god what

Moderator: Kimra

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Nanowrimo 2012

Post by Kimra »

Nanowrimo 2012

This is just your friendly neighbourhood spider reminding you all that November is less than two months away. Now is a good time to consider the logistics of doing a Nano, or just realising you might need to think of a story line to work with.

I also will be quite busy in October, so that's also why I'm jumping in early. (Like I don't every year).

Cheers!
King Prawn

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Re: Nanowrimo 2012

Post by Kimra »

Okay, November is SOON. About 14 days away... so two weeks! That's barely any time! (I'm going to stop with the exclamation marks now)

Are you going to commit to another try? Maybe even a win? You should! There are no consequences for failure. None for winning either since I don't think I can handle the post system messing with me again.

BUT YOU COULD FEEL ACCOMPLISHED. That's right, I'm offering you accomplishment, and all you have to do is write 1,340 words a day, every day, for a month. So simple!

To conclude: Join me for NaNoWriMo and do your best!

This year I don't even know what country I'm going to be in for it, what I'm writing or anything like that. But we'll all get there. : )
King Prawn

GUTCHUCKER
Gotchucker's less handsome twin

Post by GUTCHUCKER »

I'll do that shit.
Datanazush wrote:I ship Mohammed and Jehova.

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

I'm in! I'm hoping that being a part-time student will make it possible for me to complete this year even though I am just as stressed as usual!
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

That's three of us! Excellent.

I'm thinking of writing:
a) fanfiction
b) a re-write of something
c) some almost mary sue sort of thing that involves zombies
d) something else that I haven't thought of
King Prawn

GUTCHUCKER
Gotchucker's less handsome twin

Post by GUTCHUCKER »

e) All of the above
Datanazush wrote:I ship Mohammed and Jehova.

carbonstealer
Australia Apologist

Post by carbonstealer »

I am really ridiculously horribly busy for the first two weeks of November.... I don't know if I can pull it off...
Apocalyptus wrote: Nothing can beat the image of mouth muffling breast implants.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Actually now I think about it I remember thinking that this year I'd take up every single plot challenge anyone gave me. Though that seems like a lot of hard work... opinions?
King Prawn

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Post by Sahan »

Why did they have to decide to make this challenge November every year without fail? It is the worst month to attempt anything time-consuming as a uni student In Australia.
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Sahan wrote:Why did they have to decide to make this challenge November every year without fail? It is the worst month to attempt anything time-consuming as a uni student In Australia.
They also do Camp Nano which happens in two different months of the year. But yes, you are right. Fortunately for me I've given up on learning. : D
King Prawn

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

Sahan wrote:Why did they have to decide to make this challenge November every year without fail? It is the worst month to attempt anything time-consuming as a uni student In Australia.
Same deal with Canadia. The term usually ends the first week of December, which is why I never even attempted Nano until after I wasn't in school anymore. :/
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

See I'm just really good at starting/doing things that need all my focus in november for some reason. Like restarting school for the first time in a while after a bunch of medical noise.

That said.. screw it. I'll do Space- The musical! As the horrible scifi arc drama instead of requires actual research conspiracy novel I know it should be and try to splort out enough words for nano. Why not.

I enjoy suffering.
As pure as the driven snow. Bitches

Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting

Post by Apocalyptus »

Hm.

Hmmmm.

Maybe.
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Apocalyptus wrote:Hm.

Hmmmm.

Maybe.
Taken as a YES.
King Prawn

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Less than one week! How are the idea's coming? I think I'll spend a week in Dublin and write there... or something?
King Prawn