FAQ [For the less clever, answers are inside]

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

Ada Druuuunk

Re: FAQ [For the less clever, answers are inside]

Post by Ada Druuuunk »

Guest wrote:whatever the fuck
also sorry i think i wzs too harsh cause i do like your shitty comic that isn not unny and <3<3<#<#also fuck you thanks fornot makin acccuont required cause that bullshit is hassled as fuc kand keep up the good wormk <3<3<3<#<3 but anyway i don't hinngk that its a good idea thp let anyone peoplea withouit acccount to post without cause you will get trolls rather thatn good comments like mem and that would be bad for you. I think that your children will fined happiness in life.
[/quote]

you better fucking read ythis you shitboi , i apologive thjat was too harsh. im gonna try harder on this one okay maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan? so listen i just pissed and i look ed out the window at all that snow shit fuck winterby the way and i realive that human life is preshyus fuckspelling and that i value your happiness , so nevermind any negative shit i might have said and enjoy your next fucking, you're maiired right, so i bet you have a hot wife who is also i cool person and hot as shit. honestly your life is proollly way better than most pthers so you know what man fuck you you are a cool man.i can't gett the woman i want but hey man she's living her own life JUST LIKE YOU MAN so thats okay. all im triing to say is that you shouildn't let random motherfuckers post in your fucking forum and fuck you but also explain this comic cause i dont[/quote]
]

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan im seeing doulbe but i can still type so you know what you can;t get away i am laying down the truth in a whey that makes moitherfuckers regret the ever corssed me i am not even giving a shit at this point cause you knowt what the whole system is on blask and no 0one can sop me from speaking my mind. Listen you have an family and that is important, love and cherish right, but honestly this post might change the world cause no one is as honest as me. just try and you will fail, and failure might not hurt if you are used to it but success will change the world so join instead and spread the message that i am sending that HOPE IS OKAY alright?

Ada Druuuunk

Post by Ada Druuuunk »

Ada Druuuunk wrote:
Guest wrote:whatever the fuck
also sorry i think i wzs too harsh cause i do like your shitty comic that isn not unny and <3<3<#<#also fuck you thanks fornot makin acccuont required cause that bullshit is hassled as fuc kand keep up the good wormk <3<3<3<#<3 but anyway i don't hinngk that its a good idea thp let anyone peoplea withouit acccount to post without cause you will get trolls rather thatn good comments like mem and that would be bad for you. I think that your children will fined happiness in life.
you better fucking read ythis you shitboi , i apologive thjat was too harsh. im gonna try harder on this one okay maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan? so listen i just pissed and i look ed out the window at all that snow shit fuck winterby the way and i realive that human life is preshyus fuckspelling and that i value your happiness , so nevermind any negative shit i might have said and enjoy your next fucking, you're maiired right, so i bet you have a hot wife who is also i cool person and hot as shit. honestly your life is proollly way better than most pthers so you know what man fuck you you are a cool man.i can't gett the woman i want but hey man she's living her own life JUST LIKE YOU MAN so thats okay. all im triing to say is that you shouildn't let random motherfuckers post in your fucking forum and fuck you but also explain this comic cause i dont[/quote]
]

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan im seeing doulbe but i can still type so you know what you can;t get away i am laying down the truth in a whey that makes moitherfuckers regret the ever corssed me i am not even giving a shit at this point cause you knowt what the whole system is on blask and no 0one can sop me from speaking my mind. Listen you have an family and that is important, love and cherish right, but honestly this post might change the world cause no one is as honest as me. just try and you will fail, and failure might not hurt if you are used to it but success will change the world so join instead and spread the message that i am sending that HOPE IS OKAY alright?[/quote]

look ta this pooit i am commited like fuck you its been half an hour that i've been tryint to convince you so listen up. if you dont but fu ck you you don't matter enought to give a shit about yourselfjust be glad alight. some things are okay and thats all you can hope for if you expect perfection then youre roung and you will onyl know disspaopintament whetiher or not you write a shitty comic. thats write it for all of you not just weener fuck your notions, justice is only what is write niot what you want but you can still want what y0u want and be pkay with it just leanr to love the guy standing next tho you cause he;s all you've got cause in the end ideals will not buy tyou anytthing and all you have is PEOPLE OKAY? so just learn to love em, and no tears cuase you're cool.

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Post by Sahan »

I feel like I just got to relive the "late night at a train station" experience whilst online.
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

Astrogirl
so close, yet so far

Post by Astrogirl »

These are some weird-ass spambots.
Microaggression? Microaggression!

Felstaff
XKCD spy

Post by Felstaff »

Sorry about that. I was hepped up on goofballs and forgot my login details.
255 characters of free advertising space? I'm selling these line feather jackets...

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

For future reference your credentials are:

Username: Felstaff
Email: munroefan1998@rocketmail.co.uk
pass: XKCDb3tt3rth4nSMBC
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Felstaff
XKCD spy

Post by Felstaff »

I'm flattered you think me so young.

Ah, '98... those were the salad days, so to speak.
255 characters of free advertising space? I'm selling these line feather jackets...

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Cool story bro.

random

Post by random »

just testing. don't mind this

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

random wrote:just testing. don't mind this
I mind. I mind a lot.
King Prawn

Kit.

Post by Kit. »

Edminster wrote:pass: XKCDb3tt3rth4nSMBC
Wut?
Not correcthorsebatterystaple?

ada marie

Post by ada marie »

moe

Mr. Poptart

Post by Mr. Poptart »

I can't register an account because you don't like my answer to your stupid question? Fuck you.
File me under Less Clever I guess.
I didn't wanna post a funny response to your comic anyway.

Kit.

Post by Kit. »

Mr. Poptart wrote:File me under Less Clever I guess.
Haven't you tried googling it?

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

it's like people dont actually read the faq
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud