Post by Philomorph »

"talking black blogs with eyes"

Typo?

Tony

Re: [2018-04-16] The Death Spot

Post by Tony »

Philomorph wrote:"talking black blogs with eyes"

Typo?
Came here to say that. I'm pretty sure that blogs should have been blobs. I anticipate that Zach will shortly (and most appropriately) apply what's known elsewhere as a "ninja edit."

As an aside, if you have a poison-tipped umbrella, the entire body is The Death Spot.

Next day update: Zach's ninja edit confirmed!

cellocgw

Post by cellocgw »

Tony wrote: As an aside, if you have a poison-tipped umbrella, the entire body is The Death Spot.
A poison-tipped umbrella is thus a venomous umbrella. (says the part-time bionerd).

But back to the ninja's death-spot: I'm pretty sure there are a few locations inside the skull that will cause instant death too. It's all academic, since we know dang well you can cause death by hitting five external spots in the right order. None of which match the Vulcan nerve-pinch.

Tony

Post by Tony »

cellocgw wrote:A poison-tipped umbrella is thus a venomous umbrella.
An umbrella which injected actual venom might be considered venomous in a sense. However, venoms are limited to those toxins (poisons produced by organisms in nature) that are injected by a bite or a sting, which makers of poison-tipped umbrellas have historically not employed, resorting rather to poisons such as ricin or mercury.

Also, note that someone who injects poison into their victim is correctly termed a poisoner, not an envenomer, for the same reasons.

I wonder what the term is for someone who kills with pedantry? :lol:

Sizlak Jones

Post by Sizlak Jones »

cellocgw wrote: A poison-tipped umbrella is thus a venomous umbrella. (says the part-time bionerd).

But back to the ninja's death-spot: I'm pretty sure there are a few locations inside the skull that will cause instant death too. It's all academic, since we know dang well you can cause death by hitting five external spots in the right order. None of which match the Vulcan nerve-pinch.
Ah yes, the five point palm exploding heart technique. :)

adiannilan

Post by adiannilan »

United Plastics is a plastic drinkware manufacturer and supplier that has been producing the plastic drinkwares and barwares for more than 10 years. And we are specialized in making kinds of plastic drinkware products. We provide plastic Tumbler Cups, water bottles in bulk and more type products. Water Bottles in Bulk

keniki

Post by keniki »

Now i'm actually very happy to locate this web site and also would take pleasure in studying beneficial posts published the following. The particular tips with the creator has been great, thank you for your discuss. Link Login Kompas138

keniki

Post by keniki »

I did so take pleasure in studying posts published on this web site. They may be remarkable and contains plenty of beneficial details. businesshand

adiannilan

Post by adiannilan »

Maintain the nice perform, My partner and i examine handful of content with this internet site and also I do believe your net website will be genuine intriguing and contains received sectors regarding great details. chrome hearts t shirt

adiannilan

Post by adiannilan »

In reality That i look over it all not long ago however , I saw it certain thinkings about that and after this I want to read the paper it all for a second time given that it's well written. nba youngboy vlone

adiannilan

Post by adiannilan »

Frequent goes to here i will discuss the obvious way to appreciate it on your attempt, which often is why Now i am viewing the internet site day-to-day, in search of completely new, useful facts. Quite a few, many thanks! https://www.ablinoxprecision.com/product-category/stainless-steel-investment-casting/

peterson009

Post by peterson009 »

I did so take pleasure in studying posts published on this web site. They may be remarkable and contains plenty of beneficial details. goodpoints24

josefkyce

Post by josefkyce »

To be a Rookie, My business is for good researching on the net intended for articles or blog posts which might be connected with assistance to everyone. Appreciate it. cortez shorts

royexoh

Post by royexoh »

Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. ทางเข้ายูฟ่า

Post by Guest »

Sustain the great do the job, When i understand several threads within this web page in addition to I'm sure that a world-wide-web blog site is usually authentic useful possesses bought bags connected with excellent facts. mp3juice