[2019-03-12] Computer

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

NeatNit
[Insert Here]

[2019-03-12] Computer

Post by NeatNit »

https://www.smbc-comics.com/comic/computer

Sadly, that burrito was filled with inhabited universes before God microwaved it.

A few questions arise:
  • What does God do with the remaining universe?
  • Can the inhabitants of the remaining universe escape it and wreak havoc in God's reality?
  • Is this universe going to win?

StCredZero

Re: [2019-03-12] Computer

Post by StCredZero »

What does God do with the remaining universe?
Burrito.
Can the inhabitants of the remaining universe escape it and wreak havoc in God's reality?
Burrito.
Is this universe going to win?
Burrito.

AdamDernil

Post by AdamDernil »

Review the sequence of connecting iron to the computer and the fullness of the hard drive. The incoming information may not fit on disk. This problem can be solved with the Dissy disk space visualizer, which will help you find obsolete and unused files and folders and thereby free up disk space.

davidbend

Post by davidbend »

The decision to travel thus far has never been questioned since I returned. I've learned a lot from this experience. Every time I discover something new and valuable, I get a surge of excitement. among us

donny

Post by donny »

Knowledge in the computer field is now very necessary, as many processes take place electronically. In my business company, all processes are also computerized, from money transfers to customer consultations. For example, with the help of service call center saas ,our company can provide assistance and help to all our customers