New People

I AM NOT KIDDING YOU WILL BE BANNED

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Post by Sahan »

I believe you're mistaken. That is actually the emo, which unlike the emu, can not be found in rural areas. Their attention-seeking behaviour draws them instead towards denser human populations, where more people can hear their dreadful cries and sob-stories, used to attract other emos in the vicinity.
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

Sahan wrote:I believe you're mistaken. That is actually the emo, which unlike the emu, can not be found in rural areas. Their attention-seeking behaviour draws them instead towards denser human populations, where more people can hear their dreadful cries and sob-stories, used to attract other emos in the vicinity.
All thoses animals are so alike. Did you study to become a biologist to differentiate them so well?
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

There's two species of The Emo. Those are stupid enough to cut themselves, and those who are too much of a pussy to cut themselves. Both are mentally retarded by nature; I reccomend avoiding contact with The Emo if possible.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Sahan wrote:I believe you're mistaken. That is actually the emo, which unlike the emu, can not be found in rural areas. Their attention-seeking behaviour draws them instead towards denser human populations, where more people can hear their dreadful cries and sob-stories, used to attract other emos in the vicinity.
If only that were true. However, quite often, there is a higher percentage of teens that are emo in rural areas. And their emo-ness is often much more visible and pronounced. That is what I have noticed, anyways.

Frostbite
I dunno.

Post by Frostbite »

The more important thing is that you must burn cars if you win a playoff series. Its just a fact.
Doin' podcasts before they were cool.

Yamid

Post by Yamid »

Frostbite wrote:The more important thing is that you must burn cars if you win a playoff series. Its just a fact.
my internet is calling you a liar.
a website for people that like static images
http://terriblecomics.org

Sahan

Post by Sahan »

Lethal Interjection wrote:
If only that were true. However, quite often, there is a higher percentage of teens that are emo in rural areas. And their emo-ness is often much more visible and pronounced. That is what I have noticed, anyways.
I think that people in country areas are more likely to be depressed due to their circumstances, but I don't think they express it in the same way as emo posers do. Most try to battle on, or just kill themselves. They don't exaggerate their problems as much either, because they have it pretty tough in the first place.

So in essence, people in the country get depressed, but that doesn't make them emo because they usually try to avoid the attention rather than seek it.
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Husper

Post by Husper »

who gives a crap about emos they arent worth this many posts about them. damn now this post is about them. unless I can change the topic...

I like alcohol, gin is one of my favourites, but at the right time of mid morning or lunch time you may see me around town hideously drunk on any mix of alcohols, including beer, vodka, red wine, absinthe, or anything generally alcoholic.

how about any of you guys?

Simon.
Simon.

FUCKIN RIP TEARIN SNORTED

Post by Simon. »

Husper wrote:I like alcohol, gin is one of my favourites, but at the right time of mid morning or lunch time you may see me around town hideously drunk on any mix of alcohols, including beer, vodka, red wine, absinthe, or anything generally alcoholic.

FUCK YEAH BUD *FIST POUND*

I love gettin' fucken' rip snorted ey bro. Fuck smash em down n roar a few back while im tearin' it up FUCK YEH. Get fuckin stream-lined with my boys and chug down a few bottles of fuckin oldygrog then a few cartons of me homemade fuckin A brew mate. mate NO fuckin hangover from that shit ey its the best man srsly have one man spread the word ey best brew in town, right? yeh it is ey you no it. Fuckin slam back a bag o goon or sum shit before all thet ey just gets u fuckin nice ey. Fuck man i charge hard all nite fuck yeh.

Fuckin YEH alcohol.
Not a big fan of signatures.

Sahan

Post by Sahan »

Hehe, you sound (type?) convincingly Aborigine there.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Sorry bout that.
Last edited by mountainmage on Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Re: FUCKIN RIP TEARIN SNORTED

Post by mountainmage »

Simon. wrote:
Husper wrote:I like alcohol, gin is one of my favourites, but at the right time of mid morning or lunch time you may see me around town hideously drunk on any mix of alcohols, including beer, vodka, red wine, absinthe, or anything generally alcoholic.

FUCK YEAH BUD *FIST POUND*

I love gettin' fucken' rip snorted ey bro. Fuck smash em down n roar a few back while im tearin' it up FUCK YEH. Get fuckin stream-lined with my boys and chug down a few bottles of fuckin oldygrog then a few cartons of me homemade fuckin A brew mate. mate NO fuckin hangover from that shit ey its the best man srsly have one man spread the word ey best brew in town, right? yeh it is ey you no it. Fuckin slam back a bag o goon or sum shit before all thet ey just gets u fuckin nice ey. Fuck man i charge hard all nite fuck yeh.

Fuckin YEH alcohol.
I totally read that out loud in a chav accent. I apologize sincerely, but in my defense, it was ASKING FOR IT.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Sahan wrote:
I think that people in country areas are more likely to be depressed due to their circumstances, but I don't think they express it in the same way as emo posers do. Most try to battle on, or just kill themselves. They don't exaggerate their problems as much either, because they have it pretty tough in the first place.

So in essence, people in the country get depressed, but that doesn't make them emo because they usually try to avoid the attention rather than seek it.
Not in my experience. I find that many of them actually take it much further than your standard emo, particularly in the looks/style department (and obviously, that is an attention grabber). And farm kids don't have it tough (and are thus more susceptible to depression), they just have it different. There are struggles with being a teenager on the farm, but to be fair, there are struggles with being a teenager in the city, too. But frankly, teenagers are from both, and teenagers have many of the same struggles, regardless of their living environment.

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Re: FUCKIN RIP TEARIN SNORTED

Post by ruotwocone »

mountainmage wrote:I totally read that out loud in a chav accent. I apologize sincerely, but in my defense, it was ASKING FOR IT.
mountainmage wrote:Yeah I totally read that out-loud in a chav accent. I couldn't help it, it was begging for it.
awesome double post bro. also what the hell is a chav? and my extensive experience of aborigines (from watching Quigley Down Under) leads me to believe that they can't possibly sound like a-hole frat boys as they are all part of a proud, quiet population... like american injuns.

Husper

Post by Husper »

Chav stands for 'Council Housed And Violent', they typify the poorest people in Britain, who pride themselves on being illiterate and rude to everyone, hang around on street corners harrassing passer-bys, they wear a mix of sports wear and 'gansta' stuff. They are predominantly white, and have a unique accent which sounds like they speak how people who write with 'u' instead of 'you'. The ones you normally see are ages 10-20, the older ones being in prison or working in some low end job trying to earn money to feed their 17 children which they have had with 3 different women.

Here is an example of a chav, rasist and abuse on the back of a british bus, one of their favoured environments, usually smoking or drinking something:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1j0n4-i0T4I