RPG1 - Official Actions

Where Fun goes to Die!

Moderator: Oldrac the Chitinous

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Re: RPG1 - Official Actions

Post by mountainmage »

Seraphin glares at Mr. Snuffeupagus, but grudgingly continues walking.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

wolf
She-Barbarian of the North

Post by wolf »

Maîtresse follows Enna and Seraphin.

"I'm leaving it to you Ms. Kogneeto not to get us lost and to discover any traps first."

Maîtresse watches Mr. Snuffeupagus hook himself onto Seraphin and laughs.

"Well, Mr. Seraphin it appears you made a friend and will be building some muscle. Do not over exert yourself, we all know mages are not use to physical activity."
Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop

Kidd

Post by Kidd »

Pesmerga examines the group as they begin to leave. "An odd assortment, but as long as they don't get in my way, we'll do fine." he thinks to himself. With a quiet swiftness, he begins to follow the group.
I Believe In Harvey Dent.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Necromax 3000 follows behind.
Necromax3000 wrote:To blue screen and back!

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

I'm going to assume that all characters are going with. if you aren't, please say so - obviously having to track 2 separate groups will confuse and infuriate me so you can expect something at least a little unpleasant if you deviate from the group (of course, that can often be the most fun). long story short - i'm kinda too drunk to adequately post any plot, so it'll have to wait until i sober up. true story, well told.

diode_dirigible

Post by diode_dirigible »

good work twocone, you show that plot who's boss.

well, i'm off with the group too, probably downwind. let's see where adventure leads

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Seraphin continues walking and says over his shoulder, "I used to train on the mountain by carrying small boulders on my back. The weight is about the same."
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

Royal begins to clack his scimmitars against one another in morse code while making strange noises with his tongue and dancing for about a minute.
"That aught to do it," he says to himself, and follows the group.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

...And so it was that this unorthodox gang of freaks left the city of Buellen on the road to Calava. The muddy conditions and bafflingly slow pace of several of the party members led to several delays. By the fourth day of travel, food rations were beginning to dwindle and the party is approaching a figurative crossroads - whether to stop and try to catch/hunt for food or to keep on towards the crash and hope to find food later.

At nightfall, Seraphin's keen vision detected what appeared to be a large campfire a few miles away to the east. A source of food? Peril? Hookerbots?

will our band of misfit heroes investigate the mysterious camp, or will they leave it alone and focus on the task at hand? tune in next time for another thrilling episode!

Kidd

Post by Kidd »

Hmm. I can't quite tell who is at the campfire from this distance. I feel as though we should investigate this. It may lead us to clues or, at least, food. I'm not above eating cats, if we don't find nourishment in the next few hours.

diode_dirigible

Post by diode_dirigible »

Cog wrote:You've never tasted cat then?

wolf

Post by wolf »

Maîtresse looks to the east and spots the camp everyone is talking about.

"Yes, I think heading to the camp will prove to be fun. I'm not sure about the rest of the you lot but I think I will accompany Pesmerga to this camp."

Maîtresse starts to head east towards the campfire in the distance then stops. She turns back to the group and addresses them.

"Pesmerga be a dear and walk ahead of me, I would rather not set off any possible traps."

Kidd

Post by Kidd »

"Hmm, perhaps I should cloak myself, in the off-chance that there is someone at the campsite that is less than....thrilled....to be receiving company this late at night."

Pesmerga closes his eyes and concentrates. The air around him seems to become cold--as if all the natural warmth is being repelled from it--and he quickly opens his eyes. Slowly, he begins to fade. Not quite invisible; but not noticeable to the untrained eye. As he walks, the the background of the night, trees, rocks, and the moon, seem to shine through him. He has managed to become translucent. A skill known as ShadowStalker. (really hope I'm able to cast abilities right now)

"If anyone would like to follow, I suggest you stay behind a bit, so I can check for traps and enemies first. Wolf, I really appreciate the sentiment, but my eyes are up here" he says, breaking Wolf's gaze upon his....posterior.

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

*smile* I'll follow along to the camp, so long as I'm not the one in front for any ranged projectiles they might want us to 'enjoy'. Always a pleasure to follow the lady after all.
As pure as the driven snow. Bitches

wolf

Post by wolf »

Maîtresse tilts her head to the side in puzzlement and looks around the group for someone named Wolf.

"Ms. Kogneeto do you know who this Wolf character Mr. Pesmerga is speaking to? Do you think we have to worry about him being delusional? I shall have to keep an eye out for anymore signs of dementia."

Maîtresse starts to follow Pesmerga from a safe distance.