Riddles and puzzles? Anyone up for something?

Where Fun goes to Die!

Moderator: Oldrac the Chitinous

natinia

Re: Riddles and puzzles? Anyone up for something?

Post by natinia »

I wouldn't want to be buried in the normal way, because it seems like spitting in nature's face to basically say "these atoms are not allowed to be reused until this steel box falls apart in thousands of years, sryz"
But I wouldn't want to be cremated either, because it seems like such a waste of energy (it's not like they'd burn me in a train and use the energy released for fuel).

I guess I'd just see about being buried in the older-fashioned caskets... the ones that are basically just wood walls. I kind of like the idea of being swallowed up into the whole process again, of being a little bit of a tree, of air, of a rabbit, whatever. I can't stand the thought of the atoms that make up my body just chilling there in a box forever. It seems like they'd kind of be hungry to be back with the rest of nature. That sounds rather silly of course, because atoms dont want but, whatever.

This is boring guys, someone else tell cool stories about how awesome their post-death will be. Or post another riddle! I'm glad they have riddles in the land of Egg. Too bad about not having comics or jokes.

wolf
She-Barbarian of the North

Post by wolf »

natinia wrote:I wouldn't want to be buried in the normal way,
I've toyed with the idea of having my tattoos.... what's the correct term... tanned? You know cut from my body and stretched to be preserved for others to see. I'd give one to each of my closest friends. then again I also wanted my body to be taxidermied and given to someone. Anyone, I don't care.

Basically now I could give a rat's ass what happens to my body. Harvest any good organs, donate me to science, throw me in a nearby dumpster all are golden. I just don't want a funeral or a marked grave.
Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop

diode_dirigible

Post by diode_dirigible »

im thinking of giving myself over to science like my great uncle did, he had all sorts of cool things done to him

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

I hope my body leads to some sort of breakthrough in science. That'd be wicked.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

wolf wrote:
natinia wrote:I wouldn't want to be buried in the normal way,
I've toyed with the idea of having my tattoos.... what's the correct term... tanned? You know cut from my body and stretched to be preserved for others to see. I'd give one to each of my closest friends. then again I also wanted my body to be taxidermied and given to someone. Anyone, I don't care.

Basically now I could give a rat's ass what happens to my body. Harvest any good organs, donate me to science, throw me in a nearby dumpster all are golden. I just don't want a funeral or a marked grave.
I wish someone would care about me enough to have me tanned and stuffed. Like the crazy lady from Tideland!

Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea

Post by Oldrac the Chitinous »

So we tanned his hide when he died, Clyde, and that's it hangin' on the shed!
Police said they spent some time working out if they could charge the man with being armed with a weapon, as technically he was armed with part of a fish.