Our feelings on Ahmet

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Is Ahmet funny?

No, I can barely even bring myself to read what he post my apathy is so great.
45%
Like stripper with no legs trying to dance
30%
More like the blind puppy running into a wall
10%
Why are you guys always making fun of me? I'm awesome!
15%

Total votes: 20

Asherian
Token Erisian

Our feelings on Ahmet

Post by Asherian »

Feel free to post your favorite Ahmet quotes here, hilarious, contradictory, telling, its all good.
Last edited by Asherian on Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
As pure as the driven snow. Bitches

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Re: Our feelings on Ahmet

Post by mountainmage »

If anything, he's a good excuse to get my post count up. Take that Lethal! :lol:
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

wolf
She-Barbarian of the North

Post by wolf »

The boy confuses me. Most of the time I cannot tell if he is serious or just that dumb. Like when Kid was talking about horses and anyone with a adequate understanding of the English language could see he was talking about a breed of horse, Ahmet throws the racism card. I try to read his posts, give him a chance and all but its difficult. I'm trying to follow ruo's or two's suggestion of ignoring him. Or I could have made that up.

Totally aware that posting in this thread is not ignoring him. I said I was trying.
Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop

Kidd

Post by Kidd »

I'll withhold the answer to what I voted and let you guys guess!
I Believe In Harvey Dent.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

mountainmage wrote:If anything, he's a good excuse to get my post count up. Take that Lethal! :lol:
Hey, that doesn't bother me. What will bother me is when Ahmet passes me. Which shouldn't be too long now.

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

i've noticed both mm and lethal are making a desperate attempt to take control of this forum away from its current twotwin domination... jerks

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

I felt it was about time for a regime change. Although, I don't think anyone will pass twobuy for a while.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

It'd be impressive to just be in the running with Twobuy. Honestly though, does anyone really care about how many post someone has? Is this some sort of ranking system I should be aware of, more differential to the older/higher post counts or some insanity like that?

wolf

Post by wolf »

Asherian wrote:It'd be impressive to just be in the running with Twobuy. Honestly though, does anyone really care about how many post someone has? Is this some sort of ranking system I should be aware of, more differential to the older/higher post counts or some insanity like that?
Actually, once upon a time there was a contest of sorts in regards to posts. If you notice some of us have little titles under our avatars, this was a badge of honour that was bestowed upon people when they reached 100 posts. A badge of honour of a sign that you have no life, either or. It was harder back then to reach 100 posts back then.

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

Dear,

This is a forum. There are only guys on the internets. Numbers are our e-pen. It's all about who's got the biggest.

The discussion is just a pretext.
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

Kidd

Post by Kidd »

Well, if this is true my pen is* growing by the minute.

*= I debated putting a space between "pen" and "is" for far too long**.
**= Hehe, "long"
I Believe In Harvey Dent.

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

Oh, I've never been good with the whole e-pen thing. Guess I just don't care about size enough or somethin.

Wolf ah, thanks I was wondering where those titles came from, I was looking and pondering that just earlier this day.

wolf

Post by wolf »

Asherian wrote: Wolf ah, thanks I was wondering where those titles came from, I was looking and pondering that just earlier this day.
I'm in your mind and I'm naked.

I was going to say that only the cool kids got one but then noticed that tucker and hawhaw had one so there goes that theory.

Wow is it ever funny to read the old posts.

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

I think the only reason that I never got a title is that I was afraid that I would be judged harshly by what I post. Nowadays, I don't really care. Seriously, I have posted more in the past three weeks than I have in the past three years. I also propose that ranking be determined by how long a person has been registered on this particular iteration of the forums, because that would make me significantly more important than I am now. Damn you, Wolf, for registering about five hours before me! Stupid lesbians always keeping the gay men down...
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Anyways.....after a while, Zach just began giving titles to anyone who asked (I don't think post count mattered anymore, but I had more than 100 when I got mine so I'm not sure).