The HAW is back

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Re: The HAW is back

Post by mountainmage »

Err...disregard my slowpoke-like speed.
Last edited by mountainmage on Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

mountainmage wrote:Because you're covered in poo? Dude, just take a shower... (i.e. let things slide*)

*off. Like poo.
Way to get that post off a page late, MM. You are truly the pinnacle of speed.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

I wouldn't be too concerned about Tucker's opinion of you...
And it would be different if there was any real hostility anymore. He'd know who you were if there was.
Plus, we've been getting people against Tucker and Hardkore long before you came along.

hawhaw1267
Half the laugh, twice the Haw

Post by hawhaw1267 »

Edminster wrote:Which just lends credence to my theory. You see, there was a love affair between Sahan and TwoCone (Sahan being the Penguin). The Authorities saw this coupling as 'abberrant' and 'unnatural', and tried to use violence to keep them apart (hence, Sahan's avatar). Sahan was actually killed by the Goon Squad, and is posting from beyond the grave. TwoCone keeps the only picture he has of them together as an avatar in order to remind him daily of the love that was brutally ended. Luckily, this forum allows these two to keep in contact, because otherwise TwoCone would have killed himself in grief to be reunited with his love.
Woah woah woah...you better slow down there...you are starting to ramble like Ahmet.*

*ah-HA...getting the hang of the new guys already

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Post by Sahan »

Edminster wrote: Which just lends credence to my theory. You see, there was a love affair between Sahan and TwoCone (Sahan being the Penguin). The Authorities saw this coupling as 'abberrant' and 'unnatural', and tried to use violence to keep them apart (hence, Sahan's avatar). Sahan was actually killed by the Goon Squad, and is posting from beyond the grave. TwoCone keeps the only picture he has of them together as an avatar in order to remind him daily of the love that was brutally ended. Luckily, this forum allows these two to keep in contact, because otherwise TwoCone would have killed himself in grief to be reunited with his love.
Yeah, the new broadband installations in the afterlife are a lifesaver in that regard*, but we are still eons behind the times compared to places up above like US, UK and Japan when it comes to internet speed, it's hell I tell you. Actually I was killed in a protest to legalise interspecies marriage, things got ugly when a group of wilderbeast grouped together and stampeded. Ruo managed to escape relatively unscathed, but I suffered from heat stroke and passed out. The stampede obstructed the paramedics from getting to me for a good two minutes after they arrived, so I was dead by the time they could get to me. True story.
*Puns are awesome.
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

tucker
Master of the single Entendre

Post by tucker »

Lethal Interjection wrote: Plus, we've been getting people against Tucker and Hardkore long before you came along.
its true...i remember when jesster and i were at each others throats on a daily basis
huh?

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

So do I align myself against Tucker as Kidd aligned himself against me to garner support? Or do I join forces with him, and possibly hardcore, to lead a revolution? Or do I delay too long and have the nation of tuckerbithia move against AHMETLand?
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Tucker, Hardkore, and Ahmet? That'd be like a legion of doom scenario. I'm all for it, as long as the rest of us get to be the justice league.*

*and as long as I'm not aquaman.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

wolf
She-Barbarian of the North

Post by wolf »

mountainmage wrote:Tucker, Hardkore, and Ahmet? That'd be like a legion of doom scenario. I'm all for it, as long as the rest of us get to be the justice league.*

*and as long as I'm not aquaman.
MM we can be the Wonder Twins! Since Ruo already pointed out that he is the monkey, then he can be Gleek. Ok not really members of the Justice League so much as they are Super friends but come on you know you want powers like these:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mhbxlz_wrI
Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

AHMETxRock wrote:So do I align myself against Tucker as Kidd aligned himself against me to garner support? Or do I join forces with him, and possibly hardcore, to lead a revolution? Or do I delay too long and have the nation of tuckerbithia move against AHMETLand?
Now, now. Kidd got on our good books immediately. Then he started his tirade against you. Whether it was to garner favour or not, I can't say.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Wolf, I don't need to watch a youtube clip to know what powers the wonder twins have. Have you forgotten I am a nerd? But you and I should totally be the wonder twins, yes.

hawhaw1267
Half the laugh, twice the Haw

Post by hawhaw1267 »

Whats the point of transforming into water? I can see how the girl wonder twin is useful...but the dude? Water? How it that helpful?

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

It would be better if his power was turning ice into water. Very useful, that. Not a great party trick, though.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Hey, Zan always managed to help somehow. You could like...drink me and then I would super-heat and kill you or something. SHUT UP WONDER TWINS ROCK

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

mountainmage wrote:Hey, Zan always managed to help somehow. You could like...drink me and then I would super-heat and kill you or something. SHUT UP WONDER TWINS ROCK
Or he could turn into water, have someone drink him, and then turn back. It would be messy but effective. Probably not real great for TV, though.