HOWARD PHILLIPS LOVECRAFT

We've read at least one, and we'll prove it!
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Re: HOWARD PHILLIPS LOVECRAFT

Post by mountainmage »

I have a youtube video that is doubly (loosely) relevant and funny all at the same time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W95z1DqO ... annel_page
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

Mage, you just keep giving me reasons to hunt you down and do unspeakable things at you.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Their other videos are all gold, be sure to check 'em out. My favorites are the G.O.P. P.S.A.s, which I mentioned in another thread somewhere.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

Edminster wrote:Mage, you just keep giving me reasons to hunt you down and do unspeakable things at you.
In light of the recent revelations on the SMBC Comic forum (Now its personal), this quote takes on all new horrible and wonderful meanings to me. Is Ed only posting more because MM is flirting with him in the side lines? Is he who took my person to leave pages of post on a single thread in a night away? If so I'm not sure if I care, I just wanted to ping the H.P. Lovecraft thread over Twilight cause goddamnit the series is shit, let the thread die and ignore it as it rightfully deserves.

Plus considering the Lovecraftian nature of the thread I'm just imagining whatever Ed doing would involve tentacles and other such fun and exciting unspeakables!
As pure as the driven snow. Bitches

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

The two did have an aweful lot of"campaign" debates. A lovers quarrel perhaps?
The two have also been blessed with "MOD"trimony.
Although I have to say, Ed was chatting me up in the ChitChat box when he thought MM wouldn't catch us.

Look out MM, he's a heartbreaker, that one. :(
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Ashe you're the only one the revelations are recent to...he said he was a while ago. The context of that post has been the same since he posted it. >_>

I still stay up late, Ashe, but you haven't been on much. You took away your own post-partner! *sniff*

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

mountainmage wrote:Ashe you're the only one the revelations are recent to...he said he was a while ago. The context of that post has been the same since he posted it. >_>

I still stay up late, Ashe, but you haven't been on much. You took away your own post-partner! *sniff*
this sounds exactly like a CL missed connection.

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

mountainmage wrote:Ashe you're the only one the revelations are recent to...he said he was a while ago. The context of that post has been the same since he posted it. >_>

I think I knew and forgot, its not the sort of thing I normally care about to much... As far as me leaving you, it wasn't me it was my job! They stopped letting me browse the web while monitoring the tools.. Thats all over now, so I can just dedicate myself to posting in the forum and flirting with you or wolf as whose evers active at the time I guess...

Frostbite
I dunno.

Post by Frostbite »

You're forgetting about the bots. They can be quite flirtatious and handsy.
Doin' podcasts before they were cool.

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

Frostbite wrote:You're forgetting about the bots. They can be quite flirtatious and handsy.
Well those Russian ones Are kinda cute... I'm just a fool for Cyrillic things though.

Frostbite
I dunno.

Post by Frostbite »

Asherian wrote:Well those Russian ones Are kinda cute... I'm just a fool for Cyrillic things though.
I hear they really have a thing for people that randomly capitalize letters in the middle of sentences. So I think you have a shot.
Doin' podcasts before they were cool.