Something Completely Different

For original creative work. For the love of Zach, read Rule 30.

Moderator: Kimra

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Re: Something Completely Different

Post by Kimra »

Asherian wrote:MM I wish I'd never read this thread now, I was better off not knowing about the existence of Dollfies.
I claim that corruption of your soul. If you don't give me credit I'll feel challenged and you don't want that...
Oldrac the Chitinous wrote:Spiced armadillo meat.
Despite what some people might say, this is in fact correct.
King Prawn

Tundra

Post by Tundra »

Snarky00 wrote:I LIKE THE MINIATURE GIANT GODZILLA ALSO IF THAT WICKER BASKET IN THE NEW LIVING ROOM IS MADE OF CLAY AND REALLY WOVEN ITS PRETTY INCREDIBLE.
Actually I think it's not made from clay... It'd be some sort of wicker, or thin brown string is often used too. It looks like it might be string. But yes, it's really woven. I like the Godzilla roombox too! It's rather awesome, I love her creativity.

Thanks for the compliments!
I just put up a photo of a miniature hair salon 'room box'. (A scene that's just one room, in a box, rather than a whole house)
Yeah, you know you want to talk about creativity. http://www.notebookinhand.com The interpretation of 'creativity' is up to you!

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Asherian wrote:MM I wish I'd never read this thread now, I was better off not knowing about the existence of Dollfies.

Huh? I don't even know what one is, and it wasn't me who mentioned them.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Maybe she's criticizing you for not taking the post down?
King Prawn

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

I can't be bothered to take down posts that aren't incredibly offensive!
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

What if they offend my sensibilities? Would you take them down then?
King Prawn

Tundra

Post by Tundra »

I'm lost...
Yeah, you know you want to talk about creativity. http://www.notebookinhand.com The interpretation of 'creativity' is up to you!

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

Tundra wrote:I'm lost...
Your last known coordinates place you somewhere in Australia. I recommend asking an Australian Panther for directions, as they are incredibly good at directing.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

I thought you where going to link her to an NRL player or something (I don't know if there's a Panther team but it sounds plausible), and all I could think was: "Why would you do that to this nice person?"

Also you would have more luck asking a Drop Bear, as Australian Panthers are notorious for being perpetually drunk (oh look another NRL reference all we need now is rape and we've covered their usual spectrum) on eucalyptus and men, so they give bad directions.

EDIT: Not drunk on men. They are men, so give bad directions.
Last edited by Kimra on Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
King Prawn

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Tundra wrote:I'm lost...
Please read rule 14 again, Tundra.

Tundra

Post by Tundra »

The one about thread hijacking? Yeah I was expecting that. :P I just like to be able to see the flow of hijack.

Hoop snakes are better at directions.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Tundra wrote:Hoop snakes are better at directions.
If you want to go downhill that is. Otherwise, useless.
King Prawn

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Tundra wrote:The one about thread hijacking? Yeah I was expecting that. :P I just like to be able to see the flow of hijack.
Picture an infinite chaos, not reality, not fantasy; disorder and anarchy rule here and logic is thrown out of billions of windows simultaneously. That's our thread derailments in a nutshell.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

It helps if you understand whatever pop culture references are being made, because then you find there is a perfect stream of consciousness they'd rather pretend isn't there. This thread I think is one of the more coherent ones I've followed.
King Prawn

Tundra

Post by Tundra »

I see.

Dollfies though, I think they are a bit creepy. Sorry any dollfie fans. It's the fact that their eyes are so huge and their mouths so small. They look like little children.
I have no problem with jointed, anatomically correct (quite often!), dolls however.

Some miniaturists I know are creeped out by dolls, so they just don't put any in their houses. Bit marie celeste for me.