The Link Game

Where Fun goes to Die!

Moderator: Oldrac the Chitinous

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Re: The Link Game

Post by Lethal Interjection »

I don't think you would actually say "I'm arriving in my pants".
You'd be too busy making this face.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

"Oh, I accidentally arrived before pulling out."
"What, you mean like a drive way or something?"
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

yenndee

Post by yenndee »

Chances i got hiv??i was with a 20 yr old english backpacker only 1 month in on her trip! ? neither of us really got that into it.and i stopped her after about 2 mintues because it was unsafe and i didnt trust her, straight after i ran to the bathroom and washed myself becuase i wanted to get rid of any fluid! the girl says she has nothing but she might not no!! its has been about 10 days and i have developed swollen tonsils and i am very fatigued does this mean im infected???
Last edited by yenndee on Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting

Post by Apocalyptus »

Yes.
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

Maybe.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

suffering from addiction to drugs drugs drugs alcohol alcohol

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Post by Sahan »

The only cure is to give yourself Space-AIDS.
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

Edminster

Post by Edminster »

It really isn't.

ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

yenndee wrote:Chances i got hiv??i was with a 20 yr old english backpacker only 1 month in on her trip! ? neither of us really got that into it.and i stopped her after about 2 mintues because it was unsafe and i didnt trust her, straight after i ran to the bathroom and washed myself becuase i wanted to get rid of any fluid! the girl says she has nothing but she might not no!! its has been about 10 days and i have developed swollen tonsils and i am very fatigued does this mean im infected???
Showering after won't make any difference unfortunately, that's a myth. But that doesn't mean you necessarily have AIDS, you might just have a normal virus, or another kind of STI. If you're really worried about it why don't you get tested?
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.

rustypup
Indignant Newshound

Post by rustypup »

smiley_cow wrote:Showering after won't make any difference unfortunately, that's a myth.
Your point of view is contentious. The president of one of the most AIDS infested countries in the world has used this self-same method successfully. Surely this proves there is another position to consider in this discussion? :P

10 days is a little too soon for the virus to have escalated to full-blown AIDS and be presenting any symptoms, (unless you're incredibly unlucky)... you probably have something else... accompanied by muscle ache, likely tonsillitis... ask your local procto... i mean, physician....
Half dachsund, half sneaky neighbour's dog - all nose.

Edminster

Post by Edminster »

It's entirely possible that it's a different STI entirely. If the IP address is anything to go on, there's a clinic at the Medical College in the city by the river 31 kilometers northwest. If you're shy about it and need more specific information go ahead and PM me. I may not be anywhere near you but I can try my best to help.

gödel stop spreading fud

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

rustypup wrote:
smiley_cow wrote:Showering after won't make any difference unfortunately, that's a myth.
Your point of view is contentious. The president of one of the most AIDS infested countries in the world has used this self-same method successfully. Surely this proves there is another position to consider in this discussion? :P
*Facesmack*
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

He sure showed you Smiley.

We should propagate the theory that scalding water and scrubbing brushes help to prevent as well.
King Prawn

Euclidthegreek
Fisty McGee

Post by Euclidthegreek »

I did not know that computers could have sex (although they can get viruses).
Edminster wrote:I'm starting to think Euclid lives in the past.

Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea

Post by Oldrac the Chitinous »

Finally, someone posts in a different thread so I don't have to keep being reminded of the iVibrator every time I click on... oh.

So much for that.
Police said they spent some time working out if they could charge the man with being armed with a weapon, as technically he was armed with part of a fish.