What games are you playing right now?

Moderator: Lethal Interjection

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Re: What games are you playing right now?

Post by LordRetard »

That's how they get ya, ya know. You get a free game and you have to buy the graphics card for it.

FengharTheNord
Avord the Nord

Post by FengharTheNord »

Playin Flotilla. Too short though. I want to amass a gigantic flotilla of ships. Only 7 turns :(
DonRetrasado wrote:
Amerika wrote:
DonRetrasado wrote:Well you'd need a sock as big as an airplane to hide my penis. An airplane the size of the universe.
Wait I live in a universe.
bow chicka bow wow

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

Fucking Portals, how do they work? Seriously though, those enemies that shoot at you are fucking crazy. I rushed one to knock it down and it turns out there was one that could shoot me from a distance in the other room. I repeatedly spawned right there, getting shot instantly. I had to get down and grab the cube for protection before I died. I'm on level 17 or 18, the one with the companion cube. I can't figure out how to get the energy ball to the gate without dying. Actually I just thought of something so I'll go try it now. Also, I find it humorous to read all the cake messages on the walls WHILE EATING BIRTHDAY CAKE.

Destroy man was a pushover. I just died once because he hit me a few too many times while I was running around, trying to figure out that you were meant to destroy the lights. For the most part I've found girl enemies to be much harder than males in this game. I am thoroughly annoyed by Holly's holedigging, and do not understand how the beamsword was meant to get rid of the mines like the tips advise.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting

Post by Apocalyptus »

LordRetard wrote:That's how they get ya, ya know. You get a free game and you have to buy the graphics card for it.
It's just annoying, I would get a new computer if I had the money for it...
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

It's a shame. When I was doing emulation I just loaded it onto my flash drive and ran everything from there. If you could upload it to some hard drive then bring that hard drive to a public computer they might not have had enough foresight to stop this from being done on account of how bullshit insane it is.

Damn, level 18 was too much for me. I killed the four droid things with my portals but I can't get any jumps.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Great game. I only really got stuck once. Not to say it was an easy game, but only had it once where I couldn't figure out how to do what they wanted. So I went and did something else. When I came back I figured it out (in a way that didn't seem like it was the intended way, but I'm sure it was)*.

*Mostly because it used a jump that was absolutely necessary soon after in the game.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

Haha, the jumps took me some time, but the companion cube level was tricky when you had to get the third platform up. I just set up the portals and stuck the cube there. After a few energy balls passed one randomly went around all the walls. I totally cheated I think at that one though. I understand why people would vote for the companion cube as a favorite character. He won't try to stab me. Still, I feel bad for killing him so quickly.

Apocalyptus

Post by Apocalyptus »

This seems relevant somehow.
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

Apocalyptus

Post by Apocalyptus »

Yaaay I got Portal on my laptop and now I can play it :D

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

What? You didn't try that before complaining? You are just lazy. I had the same problem with City of Heroes, but at least it was a few months before I got a laptop that I made my complaint.

Apocalyptus

Post by Apocalyptus »

Hey fuck you, my laptop has a really small screen.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

So does my window of tolerance! Did that make sense? You know the screens to keep out bugs and stuff right? Anyways, I don't see how striking a pose that shows off your rear launches missles, let alone how to dodge waves of them.

Apocalyptus

Post by Apocalyptus »

AHMETxRock wrote:I don't see how striking a pose that shows off your rear launches missles, let alone how to dodge waves of them.
Um, what?

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

1. Doesn't bother me so much.
2. How the fuck does NMH have a wiki for two games?