[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
SMBC Comics Forum • View topic - The Diver.

The Diver.

For original creative work. For the love of Zach, read Rule 30.

Moderator: Kimra

The Diver.

Postby LordRetard » Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:30 am

I slip down to the deep crevices which devour me, under the ruse of being a geologist investigating the matter; my credentials support me. The air is stifling and poisonous, and I gradually lose my sight. I am forced to use echolocation to find my way; I am screaming at the top of my lungs, and the surface becomes clear in my mind's eye. Someone from the surface calls down to see if I am all right, and I send him a way with a stern warning. For that moment my violent and aggressive nature become apparent, but I utter a fake laugh to ease my confederate, and he does the same, pacifying him until my next display. I happen upon a cave, and wander in. I quickly become lost among its winding passages. Again, I yell out until my ears ring, and everything is clear to me for a second, and then fades away. I trip on my shoelaces and fall against the rocks. I catch the scent of my blood, and feel wetness on the back of my head. Treating the wound will have to wait. I finally lose my voice, and am forced to sit down and wait. It does not come back for hours, and upon every attempt to escape before then I only lose myself more. Finally, I am able to shout my way back through the caves and climb above. I am disoriented from the experience, and the first thing my eyes begin to see is the sun, and it only brings the pain of my wound into my skull. I find my confederate when he yells out, "Jesus Christ; what happened to you?" I laugh it off.
LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Re: The Diver.

Postby DonRetrasado » Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:30 am

333 views, and no one has commented! People must not like this LR fellow. Most understandable, since he seems like an extremely heterosexual asshole.
DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Postby Pitch Hitter » Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:51 am

LR loved cock, LR stands for Love it in the Rectum
Pitch Hitter
[Insert Here]

Postby DonRetrasado » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:04 am

=( nuh uh
DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados