The passcode is ran sack

We've read at least one, and we'll prove it!
Post Reply
User avatar
HARDKORE
The Heavy
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:32 pm
Location: The mirror world

The passcode is ran sack

Post by HARDKORE »

What book was I reading where the passcode was ran sack?
William Osler wrote: "We are here to add what we can to life, not to get what we can from life."

User avatar
Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting
Posts: 5283
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Melbourne

Re: The passcode is ran sack

Post by Apocalyptus »

What state of mind were you in that you expected that sentence to make sense to anyone?
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

User avatar
Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS
Posts: 8835
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:53 pm
Location: Internet
Contact:

Re: The passcode is ran sack

Post by Edminster »

Stickying this thread until there is a resolution.

Seriously, I need to know what book the passcode was 'ran sack' in because it sounds great.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

User avatar
LordRetard
The Most Retardedest
Posts: 9973
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:44 pm
Location: My Parents' Basement

Re: The passcode is ran sack

Post by LordRetard »

Apocalyptus wrote:What state of mind were you in that you expected that sentence to make sense to anyone?
Clearly a HARDKORE state of mind.

User avatar
smiley_cow
polite but murderous
Posts: 6514
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:15 pm
Location: The vast and desolate prairies

Re: The passcode is ran sack

Post by smiley_cow »

HARDKORE wrote:What book was I reading where the passcode was ran sack?
Is this a trivia question or are you actually trying to find out?

Either way I have no idea.
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.

User avatar
HARDKORE
The Heavy
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:32 pm
Location: The mirror world

Re: The passcode is ran sack

Post by HARDKORE »

No this is real. I forgot what book this was. I cant remember the name of the book. That question seemed alright to me. I really want to remember the name of the book.
William Osler wrote: "We are here to add what we can to life, not to get what we can from life."

User avatar
Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS
Posts: 8835
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:53 pm
Location: Internet
Contact:

Re: The passcode is ran sack

Post by Edminster »

Hey while we're searching for books with incredibly vague clues, I'm on the hunt for a book I read once that has a red cover and is small enough to fit in a cargo pocket. I think the title text may have been yellow? thanks in advance
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

User avatar
rustypup
Indignant Newshound
Posts: 241
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:26 am
Location: Nullus Pixius Demonica

Re: The passcode is ran sack

Post by rustypup »

Edminster wrote:I'm on the hunt for a book I read once that has a red cover and is small enough to fit in a cargo pocket. I think the title text may have been yellow?
Hamster Shaving for Fun & Profit: Volume III; So you've caught a hamster. What now?
Half dachsund, half sneaky neighbour's dog - all nose.

User avatar
Cirtur
Licensed Troll Pornographer
Posts: 9964
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:13 pm
Location: Europe
Contact:

Re: The passcode is ran sack

Post by Cirtur »

Edminster wrote:Hey while we're searching for books with incredibly vague clues, I'm on the hunt for a book I read once that has a red cover and is small enough to fit in a cargo pocket. I think the title text may have been yellow? thanks in advance
This?

User avatar
HARDKORE
The Heavy
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:32 pm
Location: The mirror world

Re: The passcode is ran sack

Post by HARDKORE »

Shadowrun: the dragon heart trilogy

Thats it. Thank you Zain.
William Osler wrote: "We are here to add what we can to life, not to get what we can from life."

User avatar
Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS
Posts: 8835
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:53 pm
Location: Internet
Contact:

Re: The passcode is ran sack

Post by Edminster »

Thanks guys but I found it and it is The Worst Case Scenario Survival Handbook: Travel.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

User avatar
smiley_cow
polite but murderous
Posts: 6514
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:15 pm
Location: The vast and desolate prairies

Re: The passcode is ran sack

Post by smiley_cow »

Oh thank goodness, I can finally rest easily again.
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.

Post Reply